The Official Thread of Petty Bickering and Open Hostility

TheLeon

I am not going to constantly go back and forth with you guys. Like I said, I'm completely out numbered here so what's the point? 

I never said I don't like posting here. I said the political section is a one-sided joke and sometimes I'll voice my opinion. The gamingvsection can be good unless you get called out for asking too many questions lol.

Those saying I need help etc have no idea what you're even talking about. In my personal life I am completely professional and really respected at my job. See, on a daily basis I deal with good solid people and I have great discussions with them. They treat me with respect and I do so in return.

I do not need any help other than the therapy I get from losing my twin. Everything else is going really good considering the circumstances. I am saving money and will be out of debt soon so relief is coming on that front. 

You guys can shit on me all you want. I am finished going back and forth, though. It is afterall an extremely small message board with maybe 20 active users. If you are posting in here you can't be too "healthy" yourself. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I am not going to constantly go back and forth with you guys. Like I said, I'm completely out numbered here so what's the point? 

I never said I don't like posting here. I said the political section is a one-sided joke and sometimes I'll voice my opinion. The gamingvsection can be good unless you get called out for asking too many questions lol.

The problem is you've already dismissed everyone's opinions yourself so any engagement with you is pointless. As @Greatoneshere pointed out, people do actually try to engage and have a good faith discussion with you but you never respond, shut it down or just insult the person. It's absolutely fine to have a different opinion on something, even if it is a totally abhorrent viewpoint as long as you can back up your words. You never do this.

Try using your brain and engage with people  instead of insulting them and maybe you might find the discussion a bit more enlightening.

• Like 1
  • True 1

45 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I see you’re still hung up on this. If you rewind the tape, yes, I made a light jab at you. At the same time, I was also mocking the policing of spoilers in that thread. Ask as many questions as you want. If your way of keeping the conversation going is to ask where to get an item or how to start a quest, that’s fine. It’s also fine for me to point out that I think that’s a little silly, when there’s much easier ways to get those answers. 

Also, even though I did mock the complaints about spoilers in that thread at one point, I was also frustrated with you when you openly spoiled one of the biggest reveals in the game. How can that be? Am I just out to get you? No, it’s because I understand there are levels to these things. 

And I try my best to keep civil with you and everyone else on the gaming boards, because yeah, we’re a small community and I don’t have a lot of other places to chat about games, and I don’t like that negativity spreading into that zone. So it’s annoying to me when you’ll constantly bring your “I can’t talk about my beliefs, you people are toxic, I’ll just get ganged up on, woe is me” attitudes into those threads. You have to know what you’re inviting, and considering how long you’ve been posting here, I think you must like it for whatever reason. 

That’s why I made this thread, honestly. I won’t say you need to leave the boards, and at this point I don’t expect you to change, so here we are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'd like to turn this from a petty bickering thread to a thread of reconciliation. I feel like in the past I would have drawn the ire of people in a thread like this. Specifically @Brian and @stepee who thought I was a terrible user. Maybe they still think I'm a terrible user but at least they seem less irritated by my antics. 🫂

ya I don’t think you are a terrible user anymore, I think some of that was just me

• Hugs 1

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Those saying I need help etc have no idea what you're even talking about. In my personal life I am completely professional and really respected at my job. See, on a daily basis I deal with good solid people and I have great discussions with them. They treat me with respect and I do so in return.

I do not need any help other than the therapy I get from losing my twin. Everything else is going really good considering the circumstances. I am saving money and will be out of debt soon so relief is coming on that front. 

You guys can shit on me all you want. I am finished going back and forth, though. It is afterall an extremely small message board with maybe 20 active users. If you are posting in here you can't be too "healthy" yourself. 

Me personally I don’t have a problem with you. We buds

6 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

No one called me a fat lesbian yet. Not gonna lie, I’m a little disappointed. 

All you clowns have are Italian jokes!

What do you do if an Italian throws a grenade at you?

Pull out the pin and throw it back 

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

What do you do if an Italian throws a grenade at you?

Pull out the pin and throw it back 

World War II was a very sensitive time for my people and I would appreciate it if you didn’t make light of it.

• Sicko Sherman 1

10 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'd like to turn this from a petty bickering thread to a thread of reconciliation. I feel like in the past I would have drawn the ire of people in a thread like this. Specifically @Brian and @stepee who thought I was a terrible user. Maybe they still think I'm a terrible user but at least they seem less irritated by my antics. 🫂

I don’t dislike anyone. I used to find you and bacon a bit annoying at times.  I don’t anymore. Could have been more of a me issue than anything you were doing. It’s been so long I don’t remember. 

• Hugs 1