The Official Thread of Petty Bickering and Open Hostility

TheLeon

14 minutes ago, Nokra said:

@TheLeon I'd like to start some beef with you. Want to pound it out? :] 

Well, now I’m upset that you immediately derailed my valuable thread with innuendo. But also… yeah, I could use a trip to pound town. I’ve been told I need to get out more.

Just now, best3444 said:

I litteraly have no issues. If I do, explain them. You're a joke to me tbh. 

This behavior isn’t normal. And you’ve documented your emotional and mental issues on this board for years. It’s been coming out more lately. I hope you get through whatever it is you’re going through. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

This behavior isn’t normal. And you’ve documented your emotional and mental issues on this board for years. It’s been coming out more lately. I hope you get through whatever it is you’re going through. 

So you don't have examples? K.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Ummm, all your berserker posts lately. 

All my posts lately are defending myself because I don't have a whole team of people with the same beliefs behind me. It has absolutely nothing to do with my mental well being. I'm doing fantastic in that area and go to twin therapy weekly. You have absolutely no idea wtf you're talking about. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

All my posts lately are defending myself because I don't have a whole team of people with the same beliefs behind me. It has absolutely nothing to do with my mental well being. I'm doing fantastic in that area and go to twin therapy weekly. You have absolutely no idea wtf you're talking about. 

Whatever you say. This is just bizarre. You attacked me in an unrelated thread about agreeing with others about your behavior and that post itself was pretty mild. Something isn’t right with you. You have a significant persecution complex. 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Whatever you say. This is just bizarre. You attacked me in an unrelated thread about agreeing with others about your behavior and that post itself was pretty mild. Something isn’t right with you. You have a significant persecution complex. 

Haha I asked you questions in the unrelated thread because I didn't want to get gang banged by the other people in that thread. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Honest question, no hate at all, but why are you so obsessed with posting in the CEB and starting shit lately? The board has always been very liberal. This isn’t a recent development. So why go there and antagonize for no reason? If you think it’s a huge circle jerk and the people are shitty, why post there? Am I missing something?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

Honest question, no hate at all, but why are you so obsessed with posting in the CEB and starting shit lately? The board has always been very liberal. This isn’t a recent development. So why go there and antagonize for no reason? If you think it’s a huge circle jerk and the people are shitty, why post there? Am I missing something?

Because I even mentioned in the thread there, sometimes I have to jump in a say something. You guys are absolutely ridiculous. I even compared it to a brutal car accident and sometimes you can't take your eyes off of it. 

The CEB is unbelievably disgusting but if I have an opinion I'm absolutely sharing it. 

Just now, best3444 said:

Because I even mentioned in my thread there, sometimes I hav me to jump in a say something. You guys are absolutely ridiculous. I even compared it to a brutal car accident and sometimes you can't take your eyes off of it. 

The CEB is unbelievably disgusting but if I have an opinion I'm absolutely sharing it. 

It’s unbelievably disgusting but you went there groveling like a little bitch when you needed financial advice right? Pathetic loser.

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Because I even mentioned in thread there, sometimes I have to jump in a say something. You guys are absolutely ridiculous. I even compared it to a brutal car accident and sometimes you can't take your eyes off of it. 

If it’s a car crash and you just want to look at it, fine. But then don’t jump into your own car, drive straight into the pile-up and make it worse, then cry “I’m being persecuted for my beliefs driving” when people keep crashing into you. 

• Halal 1

Just now, Joe said:

You always melt down and then apologize saying you’ve been struggling mentally lately. You can’t keep using that as an excuse.

You are calling this a breakdown? I'm just defending myself. You just had a kid and make shitty money so I hope your fat wife makes 6 figures.