Ummmm ... is D1P OK?

SoberChef

Just wanna point out I’m one of the most left/liberal people on these boards and I’ve posted things that would get me qualified as Islamophobic and bant in other communities. 

painting us all as radical lefties is a tad much, this coming from the San Franciscan. But I will always love conservatives whining about oppression.

Anyway the board loses users and aren’t replaced, rare someone like me returns to the boards too. Like a religious sect that practices celibacy, eventually your numbers dwindle to nothing.

• True 1

Every message board community is smaller than it used to be. Just look at IGN for example.

But I'm pretty openly far left and I would not call the community here radical left at all. Criticism of capitalism will still generate a decent amount of disagreements.

• Halal 1

Goes to a thread about women losing bodily autonomy and calls women murderers. Then said he just came there to rile people up. Gets a brief ban. "Wahhhhhhh, they're oppressing me for my beliefs!"

Also, there are several Christians on  the CEB and none of them get shit on. Because they're not hateful idiots.

11 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Goes to a thread about women losing bodily autonomy and calls women murderers. Then said he just came there to rile people up. Gets a brief ban. "Wahhhhhhh, they're oppressing me for my beliefs!"

Also, there are several Christians on  the CEB and none of them get shit on. Because they're not hateful idiots.

I'm assuming this is directed to me. I have a right to my opinion and I now know to stay away from that section of this board. 

You come across as though your beliefs are 100% concrete to all Americans. I have a right to express my views and if you don't like them just ignore me.

I'll no longer post in that section of the forum but you have no idea who I am to make such idiotic remarks. You have a ton of issues and need to just put me on ignore. You are a miserable person and take things on here so extremely personal it's comical. 

I respect women and believe abortion is a terrible awful thing. Again, my opinion so you might as well stop communicating to me and move on. Just ignore me and I think your life will be much better. You sound like a whiney bitch constantly picking on my posts and feel as though your opinion is 100% truth. 

I respect you as a hard worker and I enjoy speaking to you on videogames but when it comes to politics you are way to serious and hateful. Especially on a message board where you can say things and then run behind a computer. The entire board is democratic so I'll never win any argument here. Hence why I stay away and post about games, movies, and sports.

Listen, I like you as a person and we just need to eliminate political talk and keep it to games. I respect your opinion on games and enjoy your impressions. Just drop it and ignore me. This is getting ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I respect women and believe abortion is a terrible awful thing.

Good thing you won't need to ever get one. Abortions after a baby is viable are... almost unheard of... If ever happen. 

Your opinion is, likely, based on what you were indoctrinated into as a child, and not based on any medical information. 

Not here to debate with you. 

25 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Just drop it and ignore me. This is getting ridiculous.

You're the one who brought it up genius.

10 hours ago, best3444 said:

Yea but if you state your beliefs and political views you get absolutely shit on and even banned. It's utter nonsense and I stay away from that hell hole altogether.

It's a big circle jerk in the political board where everyone shares the same views. If you come in there with any different opinion expect to be banned. :|

• True 1

43 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Ahhh, there's that familiar Best. All that's missing is calling me a lesbian in denial.

I'll never call you a lesbian again. It was rude and uncalled for. I'd rather stay friendly and limit conversations about videogames and that is where we get along. I apologize for calling you that and I feel badly in doing so. 

I'm really trying to understand everyone's opinion and look at it at different angles. I think you are a great person who works hard and lives a good life. I'm happy for you. 

look bro i just think people who don't live according to my personal beliefs should be legislated against and vilified, and maybe prosecuted, but it's so hard for me personally when i keep having to walk on eggshells on niche video game forums

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeah, I do like this small community. It’s nice to have a place to vent frustrations with people who feel similarly. Or just talk about common interests. A lot of you I feel like I know as well as anyone in real life and I’ve shared some things here that I don’t talk about with anyone other than my spouse. 

• Halal 2

13 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, I do like this small community. It’s nice to have a place to vent frustrations with people who feel similarly. Or just talk about common interests. A lot of you I feel like I know as well as anyone in real life and I’ve shared some things here that I don’t talk about with anyone other than my spouse. 

That's how I feel, as well. I say shit on here that I don't really have anyone to say to in real life, yet at the same time it doesn't feel like shouting into the void like it does on something like Twitter or Reddit. Or even Discord sometimes.

• True 1