Ummmm ... is D1P OK?

SoberChef

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

This will never end and is certainly a waste of time. You’re right. I’m wrong. There now go be happy with your friends. 

Always a sight to see when a conservative says something like "anti = disagree" and doesn't want to explain what he meant, just vague attacks of "My opinions are censored!" without explaining what opinions are so damning, so hateful, that people want someone to leave.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I won't even touch this quote. Pathetic.

Oh but it's true. Its fine if your dogmatic world views tell you something like being gay or abortion is "wrong". You don't need to be gay, or get an abortion. What IS wrong is trying to legislate your views into law and force people to follow your point of view or use your dogma to discriminate. 

• Halal 2

Just now, Ominous said:

Oh but it's true. Its fine if your dogmatic world views tell you something like being gay or abortion is "wrong". You don't need to be gay, or get an abortion. What IS wrong is trying to legislate your views into law and force people to follow your point of view or use your dogma to discriminate. 

I didn't force a soul in agreeing with my opinion on abortion. I just stated MY opinion. Let's drop it.

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Always a sight to see when a conservative says something like "anti = disagree" and doesn't want to explain what he meant, just vague attacks of "My opinions are censored!" without explaining what opinions are so damning, so hateful, that people want someone to leave.

My religious beliefs. But many don’t believe and think it’s all a fairy tale of a man in the sky. It’s not welcomed here nor is it tolerated. Which is why I don’t want to continue the discussion. It’s pretty simple. Agree to disagree. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

My religious beliefs. But many don’t believe and think it’s all a fairy tale of a man in the sky. It’s not welcomed here nor is it tolerated. Which is why I don’t want to continue the discussion. It’s pretty simple. Agree to disagree. 

Nobody has been banned here for being Christian.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Monty Python GIF

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Religion is fine. Using it as a reason to pass laws that conflict with actual medical, scientific research that prohibit other people that don't follow your religion is not. 

I don't see anyone attacking people of faith for having faith. 

Tolerance means you can dislike something but also recognize that those people have a right to live, especially since it doesn't affect you. No one is saying you have to watch gay sex or you're a bigot, no one is saying that you need to go be with a trans woman or trans man or you're awful. The reason those "trouble makers" would get banned isn't because they had "different views", it's because they actively hated on those groups and questioned their very right to exist. You can have different views, just don't be a complete asshole because you do.

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I have. I won't mention names. That political board is such a joke. 

If you are ever persecuted for your religion and need to move to be safe, I'm sure the lefty chaps there will setup a gofund me for you. 

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

I think @gamer.tv is on to something. It goes up and down now but it hasn’t changed significantly over the last year or two that I can see. I like the group we have now.

Of course you do. Everyone is left and agrees and supports each other. It's a circle jerk.

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Of course you do. Everyone is left and agrees and supports each other. It's a circle jerk.

With where the right is in America I certainly wouldn’t hang out in a heavily MAGA forum but I also still like the conservatives we still have here. The ones that are gone were nasty people.

• Halal 1

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'll make this easy: who was banned for a "political difference" and what was that difference?

I was banned because I'm pro life. Riley got absolutely livid so I told him to relax and wade jumped in and banned me. It was complete and utter bullshit. 

Just now, best3444 said:

I donated to a trans person which I have absolutely no issues with. 

You donated to a trans person who's being affected by hateful anti-trans policies and you're not seeing why using religious beliefs to justify laws that control people simply for existing and pushing them underground is horrific?

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

You donated to a trans person who's being affected by hateful anti-trans policies and you're not seeing why using religious beliefs to justify laws that control people simply for existing and pushing them underground is horrific?

I donated to a trans person who is in a terrible spot in life and wants to move. That's all I looked at when donating. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

He also admitted he was intentionally trolling.

Never admitted I was trolling I was telling Riley that he was being completely out of control so I laughed at him. 

Just now, best3444 said:

I donated to a trans person who is in a terrible spot in life and wants to move. That's all I looked at when donating. 

You just said the only reason people donated is everyone is to the left but you donated to someone specifically looking to move out of a far-right Christian authoritarian state, that being the specific reason she wants out.

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

You just said the only reason people donated is everyone is to the left but you donated to someone specifically looking to move out of a far-right Christian authoritarian state, that being the specific reason she wants out.

I truly care for the LGBTQIA community no matter what my political view is. I'm not even really into politics but I care for human beings. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I truly care for the LGBTQIA community no matter what my political view is. I'm not even really into politics but I care for human beings. 

And I bring up the fact that you donated positively! I'm also glad you have the money to do so right now since that's usually the barrier to charity.

But why then are you confused why people are frightened by far-right laws that are meant to suppress their existence, control who they are, and control what they can do for no other reason than a phobia or straight-up hate, overt or masked, of that group?

I mean I can talk sports and video games and seperate my feelings with certain political and religious beliefs of mine. Some of you, not all, but a small few of you bring in personal things and attack in threads where it simply doesn’t belong. 

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

And I bring up the fact that you donated positively!

But why then are you confused why people are frightened by far-right laws that are meant to suppress their existence, control who they are, and control what they can do for no other reason than a phobia or straight-up hate, overt or masked, of that group?

I'm not confused in the slightest. 

20 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Never admitted I was trolling I was telling Riley that he was being completely out of control so I laughed at him. 

On 4/26/2023 at 5:12 PM, best3444 said:

Lol. I like to come into this section to rattle some if you from time to time. You guys take this way too seriously.  😄

:thinking: