Caitlyn Jenner Says Transgender Population Is Growing at 'Disturbing' Rate

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

I never liked her. Knew there was a reason she rubbed me the wrong way.

For me, it's the potential vehicular manslaughter.

I'd post the south part .gif but I think that is considered offensive.

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

One of my earliest memories is my uncle tying my left hand behind my back and forcing me to eat with my right. Didn’t work.

Left handers are best handers

Curse Nintendo for making Link right handed.

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

It KINDA made sense for Skyward Sword / the Wii version of Twilight Princess; I dunno why he's not a lefty again.

Yeah, I get it for those games. Even I held the Wiimote in my right hand, tho I would have swapped if there was a lefty mode for the true and real Link.

9 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Yeah, I get it for those games. Even I held the Wiimote in my right hand, tho I would have swapped if there was a lefty mode for the true and real Link.

The default controls have the left button be your right handed attack and the right button be your left handed shield parry, it's so dumb. :p 

If you think "who cares" (as you logically should), you should remember that she is the "I can't be racist because I have a black friend" person for conservative talking heads. She can be incredibly destructive.

Pull up the ladder from under you, you shifty cunt.

• Halal 2

9 hours ago, Bacon said:

Left handers are best handers

Curse Nintendo for making Link right handed.

9 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

It KINDA made sense for Skyward Sword / the Wii version of Twilight Princess; I dunno why he's not a lefty again.

I was just thinking about this last night myself, but I'd forgotten about the Wii version of TP also having this. :lol:

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

I was just thinking about this last night myself, but I'd forgotten about the Wii version of TP also having this. :lol:

The Wii version of Twilight Princess was entirely mirrored. Pretty sure even the textures in the game were mirrored.

17 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

If you think "who cares" (as you logically should), you should remember that she is the "I can't be racist because I have a black friend" person for conservative talking heads. She can be incredibly destructive.

Pull up the ladder from under you, you shifty cunt.

She, Buck White, and Blair White are the Candace Owens of trans people. If you're part of a minority group that is actively being opressed by Republicans it is so easy to make a buck telling right wingers what they want to hear.

It's sad really. They can suck up to conservatives all they want but they'll still get sent to the camps with everyone else if Republicans had their way.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

2 hours ago, Kamusha said:

She, Buck White, and Blair White are the Candace Owens of trans people. If you're part of a minority group that is actively being opressed by Republicans it is so easy to make a buck telling right wingers what they want to hear.

It's sad really. They can suck up to conservatives all they want but they'll still get sent to the camps with everyone else if Republicans had their way.

Collaborators always think they're somehow special from the rest of their marginalized group and won't be sent to the camps and be killed like the rest, as if history hasn't proven this false time and time again. It'd be sad if what they're doing wasn't so harmful, instead, they need to be stopped.

2 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Collaborators always think they're somehow special from the rest of their marginalized group and won't be sent to the camps and be killed like the rest, as if history hasn't proven this false time and time again. It'd be sad if what they're doing wasn't so harmful, instead, they need to be stopped.

Would PayPal be a good alternative for our Canadian users? I was leaning towards posting my Venmo and Cash App but I can send my PayPal to those who can't use those methods.