Holiday Haul

Brian

What did you get for Christmas or buy yourself? Any gifts you got for someone else that you are proud of? Feel free to share any holiday cheer in here. 

Happy Holidays to all. Hope people have the next week off to enjoy a little R&R before 2023 starts. Each year seems to be getting crazier and crazier. 
christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

Huh. I just noticed Mas Effect Legendary edition is on sale for 15 bucks on steam.

I know I'm about finish the games, in the next week or so, but I think I might buy it on PC now so I can have it forever. Plus, as much as I have enjoyed my time with it, I wish had I played it on PC. 

Edit. You know what fuck it. Bought. 

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

Go Pro for the boat. 

I got the wife JBL noise cancelling headphones and Uggs. I actually got both on a good sales. 

I'm not even going to pretend like I know what we got the kids, they are older so mostly money 😂

Got my parents the new Ring doorbell (plus my install) and some other stuff the wife ordered. 

• Like 2

IB_140-6017-01_Cold-Brewer_ATF_Square_Ti
WWW.INSTANTHOME.COM

Instant Cold Brew Electric Coffee Maker, From the Makers of Instant Pot, Quickly Cold Brew Coffee, Customize Your Brew Strength, Easy-to-Use, Dishwasher Safe Glass Pitcher, Brew Up to 32 OuncesI  

I got this gonna pick up some beans tomorrow! Also got some Puma shirts and a package of Puma socks too.

• Like 1

I have 4 {5 before 2019 when my oldest son died of brain cancer} children and 10 grandkids so Christmas is really expensive. That said we as in my wife and I do not buy for ourselves. We haven't now for at least 10 years. So....for christmas I got {meaning I bought myself} 2 things that have been in my most wanted list for a while now. With the home theater room finished with my 7.2.4 dolby atmos sound system with an Onkyo RZ-50 processing the sound and 2 Outlaw amps {1 7channel & a 5 channel} powering the All SVS ultra speaker set up along with 2 SB-2000 subs along with a LGC1 83" Oled center stage I was able to buy some expensive but much less so than the components of the Home Theater obviously!

I bought these to Lego Technic sets:

1.Lamborghini

2.Bagatti Chiron

THIS Lego Star Wars: Millennium Falcon is what I have been REALLY REALLY been wanting but it's really hard to plop down 800+ dollars to a lego set. I have been wanting it now for over 5 years. But I did plop down 640+ dollars on TWO lego sets.....lol FUCK ME!! If I ever see it for sub 800$ I'll hit the purchase button and throw up a little. They are so very hard to justify but doesn't stop me from wanting them non the less! I had 145 dollars in credit on my Chase CC and at the time of purchase the two above sets were both under 400 bucks. Expensive yes, but not the 450 dollars they usually sell for. So total was 780 bucks minus the 145 dollars in credit on the CC I paid roughly 650 bucks. I'm happy with that. I have to be now....lol My gifts are already paid off too so that's great!

Oh and this modern take on a Nixie Tube clock but it's not a real "NIXIE Tube" clock, just kinda looks like one. The one I really want is going to be awhile but I wanted a cool looking clock to bein front of the center channel in the theater room and this will be just perfect!

3.Nixie looking Clock

I'm a happy guy, but I am most days anyways. The shock of the last 3+ years is beginning to make way for some better, less depressing life bullshit that has taken a very long time to move on after!

Happy holidays fellow gamers, I hope you and your friends and family are happy and healthy and that this new year is a wonderful one! I REALLY REALLY mean this. And if you have children and maybe even grand kids. Hold them close, love then as if that might be your last as life can really punch the Fucking SHIT of of us sometimes. I really hope nothing like that ever happens to any of you all.