Do you ever rewatch just scenes from movies?

I do all the time for “show off” purposes. Certain 3D films I love showing off to friends/family and will usually have a scene or 2 in mind. Then I have the movies that I wanna show true immersion with for my Atmos sound setup. Good bass, active surrounds and overhead discrete action. (GotG2 search for tape is great) Then I have HDR moments to mesmerize over (especially when high) Say what you will of the female Ghostbusters movie, but it has great 3D and amazing HDR on the 4K disc to show at the end of the film there.

so my Frequent movie scenes of choice

Ghostersbuster (HDR/3D) the last 20-30min New York fight look stellar in both formats

Matrix Series - (Atmos) Morpheus rescue, Highway scene, Attack on Zion, Neo’s Bargain(bass alone) and Smith Fight

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - it’s an import trifecta. I did the German steelbook but the thought bubbles in the movie stay in German (so import Italian copy) Meeting Peter B. Parker and the final battle are great for all 3 sound, video and 3D 

Ready Player One - sound and hdr are stellar on the disc, the 3D can be great to fine as well. Race for the Key and Fight for the Oasis are stand outs for all 3 formats

Most recently, it's that abso-fucking-lutely PHENOMENAL scene in Andor episode 10 that Stellan delivers. It is completely mesmerizing to see. That said, I have done this innumerable times since my childhood even but now its more for feels/vibes of a scene or the way it looks or sounds with relation to my own home theater setup. It definitely is not weird or out of the norm for those of us that really cherish & revel in the glorious moments of film & television we fall in love with.

Yeah I do it to some extent. For example, I've pulled up the Miles Morales leap of faith scene a few times on youtube, or if I'm talking about a movie with someone I'll pull up a scene I like. Comedy bits are also sometimes gold to rewatch.

I think my wife and I pull up this one pretty often

It just captures the annoying attitude of so many pet owners.

(Pets and dogs are great btw, but some owners suck)

Yup..

Full on Zack Snyder viewing mode... 

I get caught up on that and watching the trailers (dark knight and MI: Fallout trailers are still incredible... others I notice are very spoiler-ish)

A new annoying habit is watching reactors on their first time viewing too... I hate myself for it but my sorry ass is there watching the majority of the Pop Corn in Bed reactions (specially horror)

The one realm I havent delved into has been watching gaming streamers (maybe cause in my little hateful brain I assume theyre all cheating in the games)... I think the closest I ever came to that was watching some channel play my Mario Maker level