Fallout 4 Getting FREE Next-Gen Update For Current Gen-Consoles and PC, update: April 25 release announced

Keyser_Soze

F25_Key_Art_HERO_4_1920x870.png
FALLOUT.BETHESDA.NET

Fallout finishes its month-long 25th anniversary celebration strong with a spine-tingling Fallout 76 event, behind-the-scenes looks, in-game rewards and more.

FALLOUT 4 IS GOING NEXT-GEN

Prepare for the future: A next-gen update is coming to Fallout 4! Coming in 2023, this free update will be available for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and Windows PC systems, including performance mode features for high frame rates, quality features for 4K resolution gameplay, bug fixes and even bonus Creation Club content!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dodger said:

Sweet, I'll give it one more playthrough. I'm still waiting for that TW3 next gen update. 

They still haven’t delayed it too, so what, it just will shadow drop in a month?!

I kind of just want to see what all they did at this point. 

49 minutes ago, Dodger said:

They just said TW3 would be Q4 right? I don't think they've ever elaborated and haven't announced any other delay as far as I know. 

They did recently say it’s still on track for Q4 too, it’s just weird there is no info or anything if it’s so soon.

• True 1

• 1 year later...
FALLOUT.BETHESDA.NET

FALLOUT 4 IS GETTING FREE UPDATES

Return to the Commonwealth April 25!

FALLOUT 4 UPGRADES ARE COMING TO NEXT-GEN CONSOLES

Bethesda Game Studios is releasing a free Fallout 4 update for download on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.

This free update includes native applications for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, Performance mode and Quality mode settings, as well as stability improvements and fixes. Experience up to 60 FPS and increased resolutions!

Fallout 4 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will also receive a free update with stability improvements, login and quest fixes .

To download the update on a next-generation console, you must own Fallout 4 for that device.

UPDATES FOR PC PLAYERS

We are also releasing a free Fallout 4 update for PC players! Experience Fallout 4 on your next-generation PC with widescreen and ultra-widescreen support, as well as fixes to Creation Kit and a variety of quest updates.

Players with PC versions of Fallout 4 on Steam, Microsoft Store and GOG will receive stability, mods and bug fixes. For Japanese and Chinese language players on PC, Bethesda.net login issues have been resolved, fixing access to mods.

Alongside this exciting update, Fallout 4 will be available to purchase on the Epic Games Store.

Fallout 4 will also be Steam Deck verified.

• Hype 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Fallout 4 Getting FREE Next-Gen Update For Current Gen-Consoles and PC, update: April 25 release announced
4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I just bought this on deck and was extremely underwhelmed. I'm definitely passing on this. 

Well I don’t think this announcement would be much interest to you if you want to play it on the deck . 

• True 1

8 minutes ago, Hurricane Game said:

Maybe this will help? 

Fallout 4 will also be Steam Deck verified.

Oh, it looked and played perfectly fine on my deck. I meant that the game was very dull and boring. 

2 minutes ago, Hurricane Game said:

Oh lol, that's a totally different problem. Hope you are able to get a refund then. 

Nope, no refund lol. I never played it before and only played part 3 but I just didn't vibe with it. It's no big deal. It's cool you guys get a newer version if you're fans. 

I downloaded New Vegas after my recent trip, and quickly realized it’s rough to go back to these games. I might download this version just to take a look at it, but I can’t imagine spending any real time with it.