FDA warns people not to be fucking idiots

3 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

There were like 4 searches for NyQuil chicken before the fda put out a statement and it only blew up after the fact

I'll be optimistic and say it's people who read an article finding other articles that might have more background, not people looking for the best recipes.

I feel like the type of people who will try Nyquil chicken aren't long for the world anyway, if it's not this then it'll be them wondering if Mr Clean tastes as good as it smells.

Voodoo donuts in Portland used to make a Nyquil donut way back in the day before the FDA was like "uh... Bro."

I don't think the Nyquil was cooked, though, I think it was just injected, like the filing had Nyquil or something.

They also had a toothpaste and orange donut at one point, if memory serves. And one donut with Midol.

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Voodoo donuts in Portland used to make a Nyquil donut way back in the day before the FDA was like "uh... Bro."

I don't think the Nyquil was cooked, though, I think it was just injected, like the filing had Nyquil or something.

They also had a toothpaste and orange donut at one point, if memory serves. And one donut with Midol.

I really enjoyed Voodoo donuts when I visited Portland years ago.

9 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I really enjoyed Voodoo donuts when I visited Portland years ago.

Did you ever try Blue Star? As far as chains go, I like it just as much or more than Voodoo. 

IMO, Voodoo is good but it's way too overhyped and the lines (especially at the downtown location) make a visit not worthwhile when there are equally good options that aren't going to require a 15-20 minute wait for a donut.