The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - update: 10+ million copies sold worldwide in first three days (fastest selling title in the Zelda series)

Keyser_Soze

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

No, I tame the hell outta of it lol. But it's my first horse and when I registered it the statistics were not great. So do the horses eventually control better? What about my horse not coming to me when I whistle?

I just never use horses. Yoo many far better ways to get around. I fly everywhere.

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Jesus is controlling the horse in this annoying. The horse keeps wanting to go hard left and I barely can control the fucker. Maybe if I get a better horse that will go away? Also, I registered my horse but when I whistle for it it doesn't show up lol.

Elden Ring has absolutely incredible horse controls which spoiled me big time. 

face punch GIF

Made very solid progress today. 5 shrines and 3 towers down. I got new gear and I did actually have Epona saved from BOTW at the stable.

But as BloodyHell said, using a horse doesn't seem too ideal in the world overall. 

Some of the discoveries I found today were dope, too. I love it.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

So fought and beat my first Gleeok today.. that was a fun scrap, I love that is multifaceted (not sure if environmental versions differ much but damn).. Revalis Gale as always is missed.. my poor missing crutch

game is so enjoyable as it has seeming bits and touches from other games.. even the little bit of Age of Calamity is great

6 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Revalis Gale as always is missed.. my poor missing crutch

It is, but the game now has rocket jumps, so that's a thing. Just strap a rocket to your shield and let loose. It's just a shame that rockets are one time use.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

If you get Epona through amiibo, she doesn't have a pull stat / you can't customize her, so you can't use the harness.

Where are you seeing that a BotW save version has a pull stat? Every guide I’m looking at says she doesn’t have one regardless :confused:

14 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Where are you seeing that a BotW save version has a pull stat? Every guide I’m looking at says she doesn’t have one regardless :confused:

When you're browsing horses to choose from a stable, it shows you their pic, name, stats, and bond. The last stat is Pull and Epona's is just a dash; all the other horses I've seen have stars for Pull, even ones I imported from BotW.

Not my pic and this is from someone trying to register, but it's the same screen when you go to summon one from a stable.

Zelda_Tears_of_the_Kingdom_Epona_1.jpg?w

Really liked the Fire Temple. Probably felt the most like a "proper" Zelda dungeon but was still distinctly not a Zelda dungeon. The myriad ways you can solve all the puzzles makes it so fun compared to just "use new item on the obvious thing, maybe a slightly harder puzzle, never use that item again if it isn't basically a key or good in combat."

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

When you're browsing horses to choose from a stable, it shows you their pic, name, stats, and bond. The last stat is Pull and Epona's is just a dash; all the other horses I've seen have stars for Pull, even ones I imported from BotW.

Not my pic and this is from someone trying to register, but it's the same screen when you go to summon one from a stable.

Zelda_Tears_of_the_Kingdom_Epona_1.jpg?w

Yes, I know that. I’m asking where you saw that a transferred Epona has a pull stat. @best3444 is claiming his Epona can pull.

4 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Oh, ive made some truly crazy death machines. The homing heads are awesome! That bullet time boost is awesome though 

They posted another a few hours ago. It's not just contraptions, but clever ways to use powers. And lots of Korok torture, because fuck those idiots!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

They posted another a few hours ago. It's not just contraptions, but clever ways to use powers. And lots of Korok torture, because fuck those idiots!

My favorite is my death copter. Costs like 40 zoanite to build, but it’s incredible

• Like 1

Seriously. The amount of content here is unbelievable. I finished all lightroots 2 days ago and simply cannot seem to find an end to shrines, I'm at 

Spoiler

and counting! And my health is nowhere near maxed! (Well, it's in sight at least.)

Just finally decided to check out the thundery area over Faron, and Faron itself, and a whole buncha other crap! And there's still seemingly so much I'm not even close to done with! Did the 4 main temples at least... 

Spoiler

And found a Spirit Temple underground I can't do anything with yet!

IT JUST KEEPS GOING

• Halal 1

I've been thinking about this a lot, really wrestling with it... there's something about this game that hasn't felt right since I left the tutorial area. I figured it out. The game is utter trash: you can't pet the dogs. -10000/10. Basically Superman64 2.0 at this point.

Spoiler

:troll: