2022 Midterm Thread

2 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

West-coasters watching east-coasters arguing like a bunch of medieval peasants fighting over a turnip:

I mean it is the Northeast, it's how we started and we stick to tradition around here! You can take your Silicon Valley tech bros and complicated LA driving routes and go watch the Lakers or something.

Just now, MarSolo said:

Look, I’ll give Jersey credit, I love going to the shore, and Mack’s Pizza is the best pizza on the boardwalk.

But that’s it. Ya’ll ain’t got much else.

I'll give credit to the same since I grew up going to the shore regularly and indeed I also love Mack's Pizza. Legal weed is also nice.

• Halal 1

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

NV might not get Clark County (Las Vegas) mail ballots counted till thursday, lol.

With how miserable the weather is in the state right now I would not be surprised if the rural demand a second election because they are afraid of the snow and slippery roads. You know with their 4 wheel drive vehicles and all. 

Just now, johnny said:

so you’re saying warnock actually might win? was preparing myself for hersh to win 

I would say the odds are he:

Gets the most votes: 100%

Wins tonight with no need for a runoff: 70%

Garza is relatively close to Paxton for TX AG, but looking at where the vote is left, I think it’s over. That was the best statewide race for the Dems in TX.

Maybe in 2024