What's one dish you could eat every day and not get sick of?

Fizzzzle

I use to think Pizza as well, until I did a school trip to NYC. I was only there for 3.5 days, but I was so sick of fast food that I was craving a fresh salad when I got home. 

now if I were to pick I’m torn between a good Chicken Teriyaki dish with rice, bean sprouts, shredded cabbage, broccoli, and mushrooms. With the chicken getting a nice sear/caramelized sauce cooked into the meat.

my 2nd choice is a good homemade Cabbage Rolls. Tomato juice, medium ground meat, little bit of rice, Montreal steak spice and wrapped in cabbage. Plus I will drink/eat a ton of tomato juice along with it. 

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

A nice fresh salad of lettuce, cucumber, and tomatoes with Italian dressing 

God that sounds so refreshing. I used to strictly eat a salad with chicken and all the good ingredients that go along with a salad every day. Then for dessert I'd eat a bowl of fruit. This was like in 2019. 

Now I eat like shit. :/ 

What surprises me is every time I get weighed when I see my psychiatrist I never gain weight. I weigh 204lbs roughly. I used to be 239.

One thing that the US has over most other countries is cuisine variety. I've traveled a lot, and any time I've found myself in a country for longer than a few weeks, I've found myself getting sick of the food.

Sure, you can find Italian food in Japan, but you have to seek it out. 

In the US (and Canada), if you're in any decently sized city, you can just walk down the street and find Thai food, Italian food, Mexican food, Indian food, etc.

The one time I ate pizza every day was after I spent like six months in Japan. When I got home, all I wanted was pizza. I think it's because the main ingredients of pizza (bread, tomato, and cheese) are things that are very rare in Japan. When I got home, that's all I wanted.

How expansive is the definition of 'dish'? Because sandwiches or tacos make the most sense given the extent to which you can iterate within those categories, but if we had to be more specific, I think a humble rotisserie chicken with stuffing and a vegetable would be my choice.