Biden to warn of threat to democracy from ‘MAGA Republicans,’ election deniers in prime-time address

Jason

But seriously, I’m fine with this rhetoric. It’s kind of win/win isn’t it? If they are wrong and Biden isn’t some kind of Satanic Hitler Boogieman that is going to exterminate them, then well, I guess it will be cool that I was right about that.

However if I’m wrong and he does go ahead and exterminate them, then they will exterminated and that’s cool.

It’s just good to know either way Im on the winning team.

• Halal 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

52 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Hey, I loved them in V for Vendetta. I especially like the irony in that an authoritarian government utilized the fear generated by a virus to seize power in that movie. Totally couldn't happen here right?

Excellent imaging. Especially for the party screaming about fascism. Maybe check out some SEA dictatorships for more ideas or something.

Better yet, Biden could threaten Americans with F15s. I hear that unites people lol

1 hour ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Hey, I loved them in V for Vendetta. I especially like the irony in that an authoritarian government utilized the fear generated by a virus to seize power in that movie. Totally couldn't happen here right?

Excellent imaging. Especially for the party screaming about fascism. Maybe check out some SEA dictatorships for more ideas or something.

Better yet, Biden could threaten Americans with F15s. I hear that unites people lol

Not to rain on your parade, but fascism is literally right-wing. 

I mean, considering you don't take a Capitol riot seriously and why it's important to bring down the orange dude that led it, I'm not exactly expecting you to connect a violent attack to maintain power and a one-term loser who wants to erase the results of an election with fascism at all. It's clearly red colors that are scarier and force you to hold your peepee at night.

3 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Not to rain on your parade, but fascism is the marriage of corporate and government power to further the aims of the state. 

Kind of like forcing companies to hire certain people to fill certain quotas in order to gain good boy points (money) from federal contracts. 

Also, for a "wing" that's supposedly anti-fascist, you tend to like, celebrate, and defend a president who obviously reviled in the energy of fascism that night. 

It's alright though. Let's all wait for the Hugo Boss suit sizing and listen to Lady Gaga while the proles run long about MAGA and Trump. 

"energy of fascism," I'm sorry but what pipe are you smoking?  Hes railing against a guy who once gave a speech about "American carnage" and that he alone was the one to fix it (he didn't, lol) wants to nullify his loss in the 2020 election and be crowned king, who even attempted a violent overthrow of the government, and pointing out these people are bad.  THATS NOT FASCISM, lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Not to rain on your parade, but fascism is the marriage of corporate and government power to further the aims of the state. 

Kind of like forcing companies to hire certain people to fill certain quotas in order to gain good boy points (money) from federal contracts. 

Also, for a "wing" that's supposedly anti-fascist, you tend to like, celebrate, and defend a president who obviously reviled in the energy of fascism that night. 

It's alright though. Let's all wait for the Hugo Boss suit sizing and listen to Lady Gaga while the proles run long about MAGA and Trump. 

Fascism is right-wing. You'll never get around that, unfortunately. 

It's quite telling you felt attacked by the speech. Were you at the Capitol on Jan 6, by the by, rubbing with neckbeards?

• Halal 1

The fact that Trump and everything he stands for has been normalized at all is pure insanity. The state of politics in America right now is beyond anything a rational person should be able to accept. We're boiled frogs. If we went from Bush Sr straight to Trump, 99% of the country would freak out instantly. This level of insanity took decades to reach.

Acting like anything about Trump, Trumpers or Trumpism is normal is what isn't normal.

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

I’d get out of this country as fast as you can if I were you. Your kind has been marked and will be dealt with. The Big Man made that very clear last night. Your days are numbered, go enjoy a nice meal tonight, it may be your last. You picked the wrong side and now u gonna die biaaaaaaatch :D 

• True 1
  • Hugs 1

11 minutes ago, stepee said:

I’d get out of this country as fast as you can if I were you. Your kind has been marked and will be dealt with. The Big Man made that very clear last night. Your days are numbered, go enjoy a nice meal tonight, it may be your last. You picked the wrong side and now u gonna die biaaaaaaatch :D 

puppet-red.gif

• True 1

39 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

You can play the semantics game all you want but a large percentage of your crowd still thinks with no evidence the 2020 election was stolen and right wing media still toggles between Jan 6 being Antifa and a legtimate protest. So while the desired government of the MAGA cult might not be the literal governmental defintion of fascism they share enough of the characteristics to be called fascist. 

They want Trump to be an unaccountable authoritarian that can punish his(their) enemies with no restraint 

3198_earlywarningsigns.jpg?itok=lO3e91en

The MAGA cult hits most of those. 

56 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

haha what a fucking pussy

1 hour ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

"[Reveled] in the energy of fascism"? Are Republicans afraid of the color red now? Because that would be some juicy irony.

• True 1

62e678960d7b600018d7715b?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump responded to news that in late 2020 Facebook temporarily limited a controversial story about Hunter Biden's laptop in users' news feeds.
630efd928eb048001899bd3d?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump earlier this week demanded to be either be reinstated as president, or for a "new election, immediately!"

@eViLgReEnMoNkEySrEd BaCkGrOuND iS tHe ReAl FaCisM

Kinda why I think it’s a troll though. Like, if you are normal, you aren’t going to care about some lighting being red during a speech. But if you are crazy, it’s just begging for them to lose their shit over it and show their asses. When they were testing the lighting for this, anyone here could have told them exactly how it was going to go down, they knew the exact reactions they would get, they have people for this sorta thing. I think it’s a set up just to make them seem even more out there.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stepee said:

Kinda why I think it’s a troll though. Like, if you are normal, you aren’t going to care about some lighting being red during a speech. But if you are crazy, it’s just begging for them to lose their shit over it and show their asses. When they were testing the lighting for this, anyone here could have told them exactly how it was going to go down, they knew the exact reactions they would get, they have people for this sorta thing. I think it’s a set up just to make them seem even more out there.

I probably would have inverted the red and the blue on the sides, just for optics, but that's not to take away from your overall point.

Either way Biden is always going to be the villain, and any superficial proof of that point that they can find is a ball worth running with.

4 minutes ago, Reputator said:

I probably would have inverted the red and the blue on the sides, just for optics, but that's not to take away from your overall point.

Either way Biden is always going to be the villain, and any superficial proof of that point that they can find is a ball worth running with.

RED        WHITE        BLUE      

(Biden is here)

31 minutes ago, stepee said:

A hit dog hollers 

11 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Nah, just the threatening of calling American citizens enemies of the state is all. 

But hey, who cares when you can take a terrible speech, suck PedoHitler's dick over it, and get owned online by 15 year olds that can take a picture of "Dark Brandon" and broadcast it as the bullshit it really is.

A dementia puppet run by a intelligence establishment that doesn't give a flying fuck about 95% of this country. 

Literally all of this could apply to Trump and his supporters.

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

Literally all of this could apply to Trump and his supporters.

Yeah. I don't think Biden could have done last night differently, but literally everything that Trump supporters are accusing Biden of based on last night's speech, Trump has had that exact rhetoric, actions, etc. ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. 

• Halal 1

15 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Nah, just the threatening of calling American citizens enemies of the state is all. 

But hey, who cares when you can take a terrible speech, suck PedoHitler's dick over it, and get owned online by 15 year olds that can take a picture of "Dark Brandon" and broadcast it as the bullshit it really is.

A dementia puppet run by a intelligence establishment that doesn't give a flying fuck about 95% of this country. 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

14 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

A dementia puppet run by a intelligence establishment 

Ah I was wondering how the insurrectionist sympathizers would reconcile him being a guy with dementia with him being Hitler. Guess this is the new theory?

Or are you one of those weird clone guys?