Biden to warn of threat to democracy from ‘MAGA Republicans,’ election deniers in prime-time address

Jason

8 hours ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Well, he's a Pedo for showering inappropriately with his daughter Ashely, groping young children on camera, and all around having the look and vibe of a creep that stalks children. 

And Hitler, because it makes me laugh at the cry-baby fest it started here, and the fact he brought on the Hitler vibes to a speech about "unity" that was anything but. Which is hilarious. 

And yeah, the sad thing is that he's got poopoo butter for brains. Dude can't go two feet without grabbing for children or sucking on Dr Lt Dect CPA Jill Biden's finger awkwardly. But at least we have one word to describe America now: Trunzelanapan  

Love that he's the Davis Lee Roth of the current regime though. Great job on that guys. Hire the guy with the personality of a doormat to get people *GOING* 

I like it when people's entire viewpoint on politics is "lol u triggered?" and it doesn't go any deeper than that, good times.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, finaljedi said:

I like it when people's entire viewpoint on politics is "lol u triggered?" and it doesn't go any deeper than that, good times.

To paraphrase a certain YouTuber 

these people would burn down their homes if a liberal had to breathe the smoke. They’re motivated by nothing more than petty revenge fantasies and owning the libs.

• True 1

10 hours ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Well, he's a Pedo for showering inappropriately with his daughter Ashely, groping young children on camera, and all around having the look and vibe of a creep that stalks children. 

And Hitler, because it makes me laugh at the cry-baby fest it started here, and the fact he brought on the Hitler vibes to a speech about "unity" that was anything but. Which is hilarious. 

And yeah, the sad thing is that he's got poopoo butter for brains. Dude can't go two feet without grabbing for children or sucking on Dr Lt Dect CPA Jill Biden's finger awkwardly. But at least we have one word to describe America now: Trunzelanapan  

Love that he's the Davis Lee Roth of the current regime though. Great job on that guys. Hire the guy with the personality of a doormat to get people *GOING* 

Red colors have ironically sent you on a crybaby fest this whole thread and got you out of a month-and-a-half hiatus here. And the only reason you started posting here after a decade was to complain that people were being too mean to insurrectionists, which I guess you feel is a personal attack.

A hit dog hollers.

53 minutes ago, Dodger said:

You can’t be called fascists when you call yourselves anti-fascists 

Think About It GIF by Identity

Aww, you saw through the brilliant ruse. I guess people will just have to make up their own mind about which actions are actually fascist: red lighting or coups. :( 

• True 1

19 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Aww, you saw through the brilliant ruse. I guess people will just have to make up their own mind about which actions are actually fascist: red lighting or coups. :( 

Obviously a coup is patriotic. Didn’t the confederates teach you anything?

• True 1

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

You can’t be called fascists when you call yourselves anti-fascists 

Think About It GIF by Identity

And it can’t be called an attempted coup if you try to overturn an election “in the name of saving democracy.”

Except, of course, if we were to actually adhere to accurate and consistent definitions for the terms we use in political discussion.  But to hell with that—semantic discipline is for nerds and pussies.  Mindless demagoguery is easier and more fun.

• Halal 1

I feel like by this point most people just tune out the right wing outrage machine. People are numb to it.

Look at @eViLgReEnMoNkEyShes trying to turn up the outrage and "triggering" so high it just comes out incoherent and comical. 

The main thing Dems have to do which they seem to always fail at is apologizing or backing down when the machine goes hysterical. They need to double down. 

• Halal 1

You've done a great job proving them right too.

I mean, look at this board. Y'all have radicalized so far authoritarian-left (fascism 😉)that you've forced yourself into celebrating a truly awful president next because he has a (D) next to his name. 

Like, the bar was set low, and my God did Biden sink even lower. No one outside your little internet bubble here likes him, or thinks he's even able to chew his peas.

The left thinks he's a weak willed pussy that pays lip service to leftist talking points and skirts by on the bare minimum for diversity quotas. Otherwise he's an ancient white cismale that has no clue what he's talking about. 

The right sees him as an idiotic odoriferous annoyance that represents a greater threat to American democracy- an unchecked alphabet bureaucracy hellbent on altering your way of life for the worse (you will own nothing and be happy) 

So what's happened in the meantime? The quality of life has gotten worse thanks to blunder after blunder by the Biden administration.

High oil prices? Completely avoidable.

Baby formula shortage? Avoidable.

Soaring inflation? Avoidable.

Soaring prices across all home goods? Avoidable. 

Cratering economy? Avoidable. 

Rising crime rates? Avoidable.

Cratering test scores in schools? Avoidable. 

Botched withdrawal from Afghanistan? Avoidable. 

Getting laughed out of Saudi Arabia, and then lying about it? Avoidable. 

Royally screwing up Ukraine, turning it into a money pit? Avoidable.

His son dropping off multiple pieces of hardware in unsecure locations, getting so high and forgetting about them, only to have all his information released to the public, including possibly incriminating information on his father? Avoidable. 

And then there's the social issues.

If it wasn't for a media that is actively vouching for Biden, this all would've absolutely sunk Biden immediately to lame duck status. Which has lead to the meme that Biden's just (D)ifferent, implying if he were a republican, his career would've been over decades ago. And it's hard not to agree with that seeing the absolute dogmatic zeal this board gets wrapped in. 

That's to be expected though. For the past two decades some of you here have become some radicalized and engulfed in your own little bubble that is really hard to track reality here. Just lurking here for 15 minutes shows an astounding lack of self-awareness that would put even the most stubborn Twitter blue check to shame. If I were to ask for investment advice here, and follow on that advice, I'd be broke by the end of the day. 

Honestly, from what little I've read in responses, get a new shtick. You've wasted your time here if you can't even be a little bit witty. 

I’d probably worry less about the board and more about getting out of the country before the big man tracks ya down.

You've done a great job proving them right too.

I mean, look at this board. Y'all have radicalized so far authoritarian-left (fascism 😉)that you've forced yourself into celebrating a truly awful president next because he has a (D) next to his name. 

Like, the bar was set low, and my God did Biden sink even lower. No one outside your little internet bubble here likes him, or thinks he's even able to chew his peas.

The left thinks he's a weak willed pussy that pays lip service to leftist talking points and skirts by on the bare minimum for diversity quotas. Otherwise he's an ancient white cismale that has no clue what he's talking about. 

The right sees him as an idiotic odoriferous annoyance that represents a greater threat to American democracy- an unchecked alphabet bureaucracy hellbent on altering your way of life for the worse (you will own nothing and be happy) 

So what's happened in the meantime? The quality of life has gotten worse thanks to blunder after blunder by the Biden administration.

High oil prices? Completely avoidable.

Baby formula shortage? Avoidable.

Soaring inflation? Avoidable.

Soaring prices across all home goods? Avoidable. 

Cratering economy? Avoidable. 

Rising crime rates? Avoidable.

Cratering test scores in schools? Avoidable. 

Botched withdrawal from Afghanistan? Avoidable. 

Getting laughed out of Saudi Arabia, and then lying about it? Avoidable. 

Royally screwing up Ukraine, turning it into a money pit? Avoidable.

His son dropping off multiple pieces of hardware in unsecure locations, getting so high and forgetting about them, only to have all his information released to the public, including possibly incriminating information on his father? Avoidable. 

And then there's the social issues.

If it wasn't for a media that is actively vouching for Biden, this all would've absolutely sunk Biden immediately to lame duck status. Which has lead to the meme that Biden's just (D)ifferent, implying if he were a republican, his career would've been over decades ago. And it's hard not to agree with that seeing the absolute dogmatic zeal this board gets wrapped in. 

That's to be expected though. For the past two decades some of you here have become some radicalized and engulfed in your own little bubble that is really hard to track reality here. Just lurking here for 15 minutes shows an astounding lack of self-awareness that would put even the most stubborn Twitter blue check to shame. If I were to ask for investment advice here, and follow on that advice, I'd be broke by the end of the day. 

Honestly, from what little I've read in responses, get a new shtick. You've wasted your time here if you can't even be a little bit witty. 

Go fuck yourself traitor  

• Halal 2