God of War Actor Arrested...

skillzdadirecta

... for sexually explicit conversation with a minor.

joseph-gatt-arrested-god-of-war-kratos-a
WWW.PLAYSTATIONLIFESTYLE.NET

The God of War Kratos actor has since denied the allegations and is working with the Los Angeles Police Department to clear his name.

Now everytime I hear "Boy" it's gonna take on a whole new meaning.

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

... for sexually explicit conversation with a minor.

joseph-gatt-arrested-god-of-war-kratos-a
WWW.PLAYSTATIONLIFESTYLE.NET

The God of War Kratos actor has since denied the allegations and is working with the Los Angeles Police Department to clear his name.

Now everytime I hear "Boy" it's gonna take on a whole new meaning.

Christopher Judge, the voice actor, is not involved in the case. You owe him an apology, boy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Christopher Judge, the voice actor, is not involved in the case. You owe him an apology, boy. 

So who is it, the motion cap actor? Really glad it’s not Judge, probably sucks for him with these headlines since it’s so confusing who is the actor of what with something like this.

• True 1

16 minutes ago, stepee said:

So who is it, the motion cap actor? Really glad it’s not Judge, probably sucks for him with these headlines since it’s so confusing who is the actor of what with something like this.

Yea a motion cap actor, Joseph Gatt

While Christopher Judge is the voice actor for Kratos in the 2018 reboot and there is video evidence that he did mocap as well, Joseph Gatt is currently accredited on IMDB as the motion capture actor for Kratos in the God of War 2018 reboot. After some investigation, both actors likely contributed to the mocap for the character.

33 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I know... it still taints the character somewhat. Glad it wasn't Judge though.

The voice makes the character way more than a meat sack wearing lightbulbs. This doesn’t taint anything for me personally. 

• True 3

5 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

I feel like the click bait nature of media could be challenged legally with shit like this. Chris Judge probably has a vague case of libel he might be able to win with these vague, “click on the headline to see who it is” headlines. 

I dunno. 

It literally says the name of the actor charged in the headline. What's deceptive about that? 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Huh? Kratos isn't modeled after him.

I didn't think so either... in fact I believe Kratos is modeled after the guy in this story.

While Christopher Judge is the voice actor for Kratos in the 2018 reboot and there is video evidence that he did mocap as well, Joseph Gatt’s resume (via IMDb) also lists him as the motion capture actor for Kratos in God of War 2018, and he is also listed in the game’s credits as having worked on motion capture in the game. Gatt also served as the inspiration for the likeness and movement of the character in its previous entries.)

I don't know how to embedd images but if you look at the two actors, Christopher Judge and Joseph Gatt, it'a pretty clear who is the more likely basis for Kratos ingame model :p

56688457-0-image-a-7_1650125789283.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The Game Of Thrones actor, 50, was seen in LA on Saturday as he ran errands. He was arrested and then released on April 6 for alleged sexually explicit chats online with a minor across state lines.

You be the judge (No pun intended). GATT also appeared on Game of Thrones as one of those Cannibals and was in a Thor movie I think. He's pretty prolific character actor and mo-cap model,

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I didn't think so either... in fact I believe Kratos is modeled after the guy in this story.

I don't know how to embedd images but if you look at the two actors, Christopher Judge and Joseph Gatt, it'a pretty clear who is the more likely basis for Kratos ingame model :p

56688457-0-image-a-7_1650125789283.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The Game Of Thrones actor, 50, was seen in LA on Saturday as he ran errands. He was arrested and then released on April 6 for alleged sexually explicit chats online with a minor across state lines.

You be the judge (No pun intended). GATT also appeared on Game of Thrones as one of those Cannibals and was in a Thor movie I think. He's pretty prolific character actor and mo-cap model,

This is a deep cut but that totally looks like the dude from Midnight Oil