Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jason said:
ARSTECHNICA.COM

"'Election Integrity' Team.. was undermining election integrity," Musk writes.

WWW.TECHDIRT.COM

There is no doubt that it’s not always easy to figure out what social media websites should do about election disinformation. There are those who believe that websites need to very...

8 hours ago, Jason said:

WWW.TECHDIRT.COM

There is no doubt that it’s not always easy to figure out what social media websites should do about election disinformation. There are those who believe that websites need to very...

Censorship is the action ignorance takes when confronted by freedom.

• Haha 1

But I thought mr hair plug loves freedom of speech.

cancel culture run amok

Also perks of a union, I straight up to his face, told our CEO we are failing and your analytics don’t mean anything to our patients in front of dozens of people. But I hope his housing stipend and quarterly bonuses are worth the pain his policies are causing. I still have a job.

• Sicko 1
  • Hype 1

Musk became a Chud because the left started to dislike him, and the right picked up on the fact that he is easily manipulated.  I don't think he would be nearly as bad as he is today if the left hadn't abandoned him 3 or 4 years ago.  Even during the beginning the Trump presidency Musk was being lauded by the left for quitting Trump's dumb titans of industry group or whatever he called it.

15 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Musk became a Chud because the left started to dislike him, and the right picked up on the fact that he is easily manipulated.  I don't think he would be nearly as bad as he is today if the left hadn't abandoned him 3 or 4 years ago.  Even during the beginning the Trump presidency Musk was being lauded by the left for quitting Trump's dumb titans of industry group or whatever he called it.

To be clear, the problem is that it took the left too long to catch on, not that they created this monster or anything, that’s 100% on him. And he’s always been a chud, just now he’s open about it since he’s not trying to suck up to the left for his hero worship anymore.

• Halal 1

15 minutes ago, stepee said:

To be clear, the problem is that it took the left too long to catch on, not that they created this monster or anything, that’s 100% on him. And he’s always been a chud, just now he’s open about it since he’s not trying to suck up to the left for his hero worship anymore.

Poor pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild

spacer.png

• Haha 1

The right doesn’t care about or want anything and has no values so it’s very easy to get them to blindly champion a questionable person. What Elon actually believes and what they believe is very similar, they didn’t have to try anything special there.

There aren’t secret meetings for this sort of thing where the left can come together on a plan on how to handle elon and get everyone on board. That’s ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Nothing poor about Musk's position.  But like I said, he's easily manipulated.  The left could have molded him into something that they could tolerate, but they really dropped the ball.  I guess it shows that the right is much better at playing the game than the left. 

"playing the game" being "accepting pieces of shit and their piece of shit opinions and actions."

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

5 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Nothing poor about Musk's position.  But like I said, he's easily manipulated.  The left could have molded him into something that they could tolerate, but they really dropped the ball.  I guess it shows that the right is much better at playing the game than the left. 

These rich dudes have been manipulating us for years. Musk molded his image through media appearances, making cameos in movies, getting name drops in TV shows, news articles and interviews, all in an effort to get us to view him as a real-life Tony Stark.

Likewise Trump's PR team revamped his image through The Apprentice, priming half the population to believe he's competent and authoritative.

I don't think we had a chance at manipulating these narcissists. 

6 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

"The left made him do it," is an absolutely wild take on Musk's buffoonery.

6 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Bruhh What GIF

Lol. Yeah a South African aristocrat is just obviously super left.

He's always been a shitbag, but the thing that really pushed him into full-blown chud territory was his daughter simultaneously coming out as trans and wanting nothing to do with him. Rather than reflect on what made him such a shitty father that his own kid wanted nothing to do with him, he (like all conservatives) lashed out and blamed everyone else. 

7 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Okay, go. Tell me your grand plan about how the secret order of the left would go about "molding" Musk and keeping him thinking that the entire progressive population is on his side. Do we hold the meetings on Wednesdays like last time?

I mean, the entire point of the left is we try not to do things like "manipulate" someone or "mold" them. A lot of the point is simply trying to hold all those who are in positions of power to a pretty basic moral and ethical standard that many still can't seem to meet (almost farcically so). That the right is happily willing to embrace him on his terms while the left kicked his ass to the curb the minute he made who he truly was known more and more publicly says all that needs to be said on how each side "operates". The only thing the left would "try" to do is teach Musk about progressive values to educate him on how to be a better human being. Obviously that didn't take.

9 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, the entire point of the left is we try not to do things like "manipulate" someone or "mold" them. A lot of the point is simply trying to hold all those who are in positions of power to a pretty basic moral and ethical standard that many still can't seem to meet (almost farcically so). That the right is happily willing to embrace him on his terms while the left kicked his ass to the curb the minute he made who he truly was known more and more publicly says all that needs to be said on how each side "operates". The only thing the left would "try" to do is teach Musk about progressive values to educate him on how to be a better human being. Obviously that didn't take.

Right wingers: we want to drive trans people to suicide and legislate against their existence 

Left wing: omg that’s horrible you bigot 

right wing: so much for the tolerant left herp-derp

• Haha 2
  • Sicko 1