D1P PSA: In case of a Russian invasion of Ukraine...

6 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Alien Attack? Zombie apocalypse?

After COVID I am pretty sure most of the world would be ok however I think we'd collapse even to slow zombies. 

Alien invasion maybe. It has the element of the other. Having said that it wouldn't matter because I'd hard carry humanity if it happens before I finish Elden Ring and we get the combined Total War campaign. May have to add GW releasing the Old World to that list.

1 minute ago, thewhyteboar said:

Republicans would just pretend that they were never bitten. 

Repubs and MAGA would mos def hide being biten. Alternatively zombies are a liberal hoax for vacination. Shouting this at the top of their lungs as they are beating eaten.

10 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Why we so bad at hacking compared to Russia? We “invented” the internet. 

Who said we were bad at it? Russia probably doesn't report large cyber attacks as it makes the state look bad, and probably quiets down any non-government entities that would report it.

You not hearing about it never means it didn't happen.

All I know is the U.S. government always seems to have the most insane zero day hacks and backdoors, especially for devices otherwise considered "secure." I doubt they exclusively use them on U.S. citizens.

4 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Who said we were bad at it? Russia probably doesn't report large cyber attacks as it makes the state look bad, and probably quiets down any non-government entities that would report it.

You not hearing about it never means it didn't happen.

All I know is the U.S. government always seems to have the most insane zero day hacks and backdoors, especially for devices otherwise considered "secure." I doubt they exclusively use them on U.S. citizens.

Also does no one remember stuxnet?

31 minutes ago, brucoe said:

I'm assuming this is not related, but some guy in a derby hat just informed me that due to my military service, me, my wife and son have been authorized space in the local Vault Tec bomb shelter.

Should I be concerned?

The only cause for concern would be if you forget to bring your bottlecap collection!