Oscar Nominees 2022

TheLeon

I don't understand the joke, nor why Will went from seeming to laugh to anger. Someone make this make sense for me! :p 

EDIT

Okay, so the GI Jane joke was in reference to her doing a bald hair style, which is apparently in reaction to alopecia  that she's struggling with. So I guess now I get the joke and anger.

Still not sure why he went from seeming to laugh at it to angry. Did he not get it at first?

7 minutes ago, legend said:

I don't understand the joke, nor why Will went from seeming to laugh to anger. Someone make this make sense for me! :p 

Will's wife Jada has Alapecia which causes hair loss. She saved her head but it was a tough emotional thing for her and she was pretty public about it. Chris Rock made a joke about her baldness and Will didn't appreciate it and here we are I guess. As for why he got so angry, he touches on it a bit in his long assed, rambling Oscar's speech.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, legend said:

EDIT

Okay, so the GI Jane joke was in reference to her doing a bald hair style, which is apparently in reaction to alopecia  that she's struggling with. So I guess now I get the joke and anger.

Still not sure why he went from seeming to laugh at it to angry. Did he not get it at first?

probably saw that Jada was pissed and his tune changed real quick 

• True 3

42 minutes ago, legend said:

I know you're a robot and human emotions are complicated but I think it was more of a, "oh you're think you're funny well I'm going to come up there and fuck you up in a second" type of laughs.