When was the last time you shat yourself?

Fizzzzle

I posted this because I sharted a little last night. I had just ate a ton of spicy food, I was at home, I farted, then it took me a few seconds before it was like wait... This doesn't feel right...

The danger with super spicy food is that the first time you poop can make your butthole kind of numb.

2018 when my colitis wasn't completely under control and I had some super spicy pho, which even when the colitis is under control pretty reliably had me taking a huge dump within an hour or so. I'm pretty sure the last time before that was when I was in middle school right before I landed in the hospital for a month because of the colitis.

The last time I full on shat my pants was a few years ago. I was sick and had some trouble guts going on, but I had to go run some errands. I made sure to empty the chamber, then I left my house. I think I made it like 5 blocks before I started to go "uh-oh" and immediately turned back home. I made it like basically to the driveway of my house before it just came out.

You know that feeling of vaguely having to poop, but then as soon as you walk through the threshold of your house your body goes like DEFCON FIVE, POOP NOW, it was like that but more intense. It was like as soon as I could see my door my colon was like "I leave the rest to you."

Last time I was in diapers really for me, but(t) I have had a few close calls. Funny enough when my cousins lived with us, this was a topic of discussion once a week. She always says bullshit when my family all confirm we have yet to shit ourselves. She has had several accidents and she has no shame about it whatsoever 

25 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Last time I was in diapers really for me, but(t) I have had a few close calls. Funny enough when my cousins lived with us, this was a topic of discussion once a week. She always says bullshit when my family all confirm we have yet to shit ourselves. She has had several accidents and she has no shame about it whatsoever 

A full on shit-in-pants situation has only happened to me twice after childhood, but it has happened. No shame. It is what it is.

I had my one and only shart years ago. I dunno, 7-8 years? It was probably like half the size of a dime.

Last time I shit myself was when I was a toddler. I have this vague memory of really needing to go to the bathroom and we lived in a single wide trailer at the time and my dad was in the bathroom and I couldn't hold it. I'm not even sure if the memory is real, but it's something that had oddly always been retained.

I was coming back from the liquor store towards the end of my drinking maybe 2 and 1/2 years ago and it hit BAD as I started my walk back. And it’s like a 12 minute walk or so but there were no bathrooms around so I head back home and got so close to making it. But as I got to the door a little started leaking out and then when I got to the bathroom I just couldn’t hold it in and as I dropped my pants and dropped down to the toilet seat it all just flooded out. Some did get into the toilet, so I was close. But some of the shit was on the floor, pants, etc. I think that last bit of excitement from almost making it once I got to the door is what just pushed it to the absolute limit.

17 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I had my one and only shart years ago. I dunno, 7-8 years? It was probably like half the size of a dime.

Last time I shit myself was when I was a toddler. I have this vague memory of really needing to go to the bathroom and we lived in a single wide trailer at the time and my dad was in the bathroom and I couldn't hold it. I'm not even sure if the memory is real, but it's something that had oddly always been retained.

Unlike your shart.

door window GIF by South Park

Maybe 4 years ago? I went with my wife a friend to her hometown. We had a massive seafood dinner with her family (scallops, clams, mussels), then we ran into some of my wife's friends from high school. Ensure singing room, vodka, beer, soju and whatnot. Around 6 am or so we have "cow head stew" (broth made from the skull of a cow I guess) since it ie supposedly good for a hangover. Before we make it back home for some reason I eat an awful jelly donut that I bought at a convenient store. That day is spent entirely hungover and the next day we have a 4 hour bus ride back to our home. The whole ride I'm uncomfortable and feel something burbling and gurgling inside me. We get home, I sit down and release what I thought would be a nice and relieving fart. Good reader it was a hot shart. I darted to the bathroom and the spend the whole night between there and curled up in bed wracked with stomach pains. Fun times.