Need help getting a PS5

eventide11

10 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

You mean everyone didn't get one at launch like me? I thought this way a joke thread. 

Oh yes I remember that. The guy who talks shit about console players and how superior PC gaming is made his wife drive him down to GameStop where he ran across the parking lot like a female to pre-order the PS5.  

6 hours ago, HardAct said:

Done, new PS5 here I come...where do I sign?

You contact @Mr.Vic20 and he will mail you a set of instructions and binoculars. You then travel to the shoreline of your closest port and use the binoculars to spot any shipping containers that are falling of of the boat.

Then (per the instructions) you will be able to find scuba gear and an underwater torch to dive in the ocean to open up that shipping container. Enjoy your new PS5!

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

20 hours ago, silentbob said:

My manager at work was able to get a Digital PS5 on his own or as a Xmas gift recently. Sadly he hasn’t had the time to really play it because me and 3 others are out with Omicron :lol: *cough**cough*

Hope your ok, I've had 5 family members come down with Covid, scary shit man. Are you vacced? Not judging just asking, we are here and boosted I'm not taking any chances with this thing!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Hope your ok, I've had 5 family members come down with Covid, scary shit man. Are you vacced? Not judging just asking, we are here and boosted I'm not taking any chances with this thing!

Thanks on the well wishes. I’m pretty good, sore throat a couple days, headaches here and there, insomnia and nausea/no appetite still present. I have my 2 shots and currently looking for my booster shot date.

Just to illiterate,

The 5 members that have come down with Covid aren't vacced. My oldest daughter and my son both aren't vacced and both have had covid. My daughter ended up in the hospital and her daughter both fought it for over a month. My son the mail man in Arizona caught it 3 months ago, still no taste and random nausea almost daily, still there are not vacced. his wife also caught it and she is doing the worse out of everyone. She's not hospitalized, no ventilator, but horrible lingering symptoms! LIKE I SAID, SCARY SHIT! these are older kids, my youngest and her husband are all vacced and me and my wife here are too. No one ever said being vacced make you immune to this virus, It severly limits your chances of hospitalization and the complication there within. Also recovery is much much faster with most cases, there are breakthrough cases, and people with underlying conditions are still very vulnerable if not vacced, but even if vacced. It's just TRUTH. Having 4 kids and 10 grandkids, it's scary shit and I hope you all fair well throughout this pandemic, non-believers alike, stay safe my fellow gamer, stay safe!

• Like 2

On 1/5/2022 at 5:56 PM, Biggie said:

Oh yes I remember that. The guy who talks shit about console players and how superior PC gaming is made his wife drive him down to GameStop where he ran across the parking lot like a female to pre-order the PS5.  

Its true. I just wanted to have one so others couldn't. I don't even play the damn thing. It just collects dust. 

On 1/6/2022 at 7:48 PM, silentbob said:

My manager at work was able to get a Digital PS5 on his own or as a Xmas gift recently. Sadly he hasn’t had the time to really play it because me and 3 others are out with Omicron :lol: *cough**cough*

Well you'll be better by the time Elden Ring hits... And you'll have a PS5 to play it on 😊 silver lining! 

On 12/29/2021 at 12:57 PM, eventide11 said:

What are the best ways to find one of these bastards? Discord? I don't apparently posses the patience or skills I once had to get a new, stupidly in demand anything. If anyone on here has one for sale I'd be glad to go that route as well 

Today at 12 Pacific/3 Eastern

WWW.WALMART.COM

Make an account, have your payment info ready, F5 in ~4hr. You have to get Walmart plus

Friend of mine picked up one yesterday at BJ's in Queens. She said they had them in stock but not on display and she had to ask about them. They had twelve left. I told her to go back and see if they had more and they did! She picked one up for me for my nephew. Sending it to him for his birthday. She said she found it through Wario 64's twitter feed.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Friend of mine picked up one yesterday at BJ's in Queens. She said they had them in stock but not on display and she had to ask about them. They had twelve left. I told her to go back and see if they had more and they did! She picked one up for me for my nephew. Sending it to him for his birthday. She said she found it through Wario 64's twitter feed.

That's fucking awesome!

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm following wario64 on Twitter. But I MAY have scored one on StockX. I'm waiting on it to ship.. I don't think I'm going to have any hope at all until it's physically in my hands 

32 minutes ago, eventide11 said:

I'm following wario64 on Twitter. But I MAY have scored one on StockX. I'm waiting on it to ship.. I don't think I'm going to have any hope at all until it's physically in my hands 

It was the BJ'S in Long Island, not Queens. Mine is being shipped to my nephew as we speak... Uncle of the Year for the win! :twothumbsup:

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

@Slug mentioned this as well. He's better than Wario64.