How are you celebrating my birthday today?

Chris-

Started with some Chinese takeout last night (hence my other thread) and some midnight sexy time. Then this morning we walked and had coffee at a nice neighborhood shop and milled about a bit. Later we are meeting friends at a food hall in our neighborhood for dinner/drinks then going back to our place to get stoned and play some games (Cards Against Humanity, Mario Party). 

1 minute ago, Rachel said:

Happy Birthday Chris. That sounds like a wonderful day!

I’m going to celebrate by relaxing as much as possible and taking care of myself because I had a rough day yesterday. So I am going to cuddle with my foster kittens, maybe watch a show, and then this evening I’m gonna play hours of Stardew Valley with my fiancé. I will also cook some yummy chicken shawarma and then eat ice cream so you’re welcome. 

Thank you, and that sounds delightful. 

15 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I’ll probably jerk it some time this evening. I can do it in your name, if you’d like. 

King shit

14 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Happy birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 

Glad you had a nice evening. May I ask how old you are?

I am 32 years old. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Thanks to your other thread, I having Chinese food tonight! Happy birthday!

HELL YEAH BROTHER

I’ll also be eating chinese food because of your thread lol. Also will be feeling like it’s gotta be someone’s birthday as I’m playing my lovely switch oled that @Mr.Vic20 somehow found me (and discounted)!

Also I formatted my xbox one x and iphone xs max so I’m heading down to Gamestop if I can handle it or just having my dad go and trade them in for $600 credit which is fun.

All in all this is actually going to be a fucking amazing day celebrating your birthday I think, happy birthday dude!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stepee said:

I’ll also be eating chinese food because of your thread lol. Also will be feeling like it’s gotta be someone’s birthday as I’m playing my lovely switch oled that @Mr.Vic20 somehow found me (and discounted)!

Also I formatted my xbox one x and iphone xs max so I’m heading down to Gamestop if I can handle it or just having my dad go and trade them in for $600 credit which is fun.

All in all this is actually going to be a fucking amazing day celebrating your birthday I think, happy birthday dude!

Yeah, even after the pro membership (to get more credit) I ended up with $600.05 for two items that have been replaced. Very nice! Sucks you can’t get a XSX @best3444, it’s such a good time to sell this stuff right now. I’ll admit I said prices wouldn’t go up earlier this year, but you do seem to get more for last gen right now than ever.

I mentioned trying to use the credit to get a XSX and they laughed lol. Then I let them know it’s okay cuz I have a 3080 already and the XSX would just be a bedroom thing. Then I left the store and wondered what part of me felt the need to do that.

• Sad 1

I took the day off, got a new car battery, went to gymnastics with my daughter, took a nap, went to a farm for a wholesome hay ride and feed some farm animals, and had  dinner at a farm to table type joint and ate a beautiful fried chicken sandwich while playing Candyland. Happy Birthday.