Combos are the most underrated snack

Fizzzzle

I recently rediscovered them when I was drunk one night and just like bought a gas station variety pack of snacks. Like the worst possible things you can put in your body at 2am.

Pepperoni pizza flavored? Of course we all know that one, it's a banger (it does actually contain beef fat, though, for all my vegetarian friends). Cheese and bacon flavored? Banger. 7 layer dip flavored? Never heard of it before today, but surprise, it's a banger. 

They all use palm oil, which is a bummer and will severely limit my consumption as, you know, environment. I think they might be my favorite bagged snack food, though.

31 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

What about Bugles?

Also underrated, but not as much as Combos.

Though you totally can just sit down and annihilate a bag of Bugles during an episode of a TV show. Combos are a little too filling for that. And you can make little finger hats with Bugles.

9 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I can't say I've ever had those, I'm sure I've seen them in a store somewhere, though.

Find them! They are banging.

4 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Peanut butter filled pretzels are my current vice, which are actually fairly close to Combos now that I think about it. 

Delicious. 

On 7/17/2021 at 7:28 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I have never eaten Combos.

You ever eat one of those kids dip n' stick things? 

e71a4e50-7475-448b-966d-f7e5ed0ec03e.03d

But the cheese is more of an oreo cream texture and inside of the dry bread product 

Combos, Bugles, and various brands of beef jerky.  Those were always my go-to gas station snack grabs for long road trips.

Peperoni Pizza Combos is the classic, but they make a Buffalo Bleu Cheese flavor that is quite good too.