What video game based partnership would you like to see?

gamer.tv

This is to your own interpretation (so it can be crossovers of franchises, video game character cross overs etc).

I very much want to see the M$ and Nintendo collaboration to get Cloud gaming on the Switch, access to M$ backcatalog etc.

Just to see as well and speaking of Nintendo, I’d love them to farm out a lesser known franchise to someone like Insomniac or Sucker Punch to have a crack at.

3 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

....what? 

What, what?

Nintendo makes amazing games, but I have no love or loyalty for their hardware. Aside from the NES/SNES which have nostalgic value, I have never felt attached to any of their other consoles.

I would personally love to see them ditch the hardware and go third party publisher. Having Nintendo make partnerships and have games available on multiple platforms would be a dream come true. I know it will never happen, but isn't that the point of the thread?

17 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

What, what?

Nintendo makes amazing games, but I have no love or loyalty for their hardware. Aside from the NES/SNES which have nostalgic value, I have never felt attached to any of their other consoles.

I would personally love to see them ditch the hardware and go third party publisher. Having Nintendo make partnerships and have games available on multiple platforms would be a dream come true. I know it will never happen, but isn't that the point of the thread?

Oh okay gotcha. For some reason I must’ve read that differently the first time around. 

I hope Nintendo never leaves the hardware business, simply because they are the last ones that still make dedicated portable video game systems. 

Yeah, mobile games are fine, but I still feel they lack...an intangible trait that makes console/PC gaming unique from that. I mean, the console and mobile versions of Injustice 2 play quite differently.

17 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I mean, he's right. Nintendo could do so much better without a focus on its crap hardware.

Hey them’s fightin’ words, pal! 

:p 

But like I said above, Nintendo is the last bastion of hope for true portable gaming. So I hope they never leave the hardware business. 

I’m still a little bitter that Sony just gave up on that. Make another Vita, you cowards!