~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

9 hours ago, Jason said:

20220516_221836.jpg

So this guy takes a break from twitter because people are being mean to him, comes back and shits on not just this model but all women who have similar bodies, and manages to utter something as ridiculously stupid as “authoritarian tolerance” before officially leaving twitter because people are being too mean to him. And we are supposed to think this dude is one of the worlds great minds?

11 minutes ago, stepee said:

So this guy takes a break from twitter because people are being mean to him, comes back and shits on not just this model but all women who have similar bodies, and manages to utter something as ridiculously stupid as “authoritarian tolerance” before officially leaving twitter because people are being too mean to him. And we are supposed to think this dude is one of the worlds great minds?

The play is just getting himself attention at her expense, if you Google her name right now then the top results are all about him:

image.png

This facebook news post is a great example with what is wrong with the coverage of this event:

J9HGw0Z.png

The issue isn't that he called her not beautiful (though obviously he's a dick and uses his fame to hurt others), it's that he insisted that her beauty was being forced by some authoritarian conspiracy on society. But this type of framing (in the article headline) generates outrage in the comments and gets people to share. Lots of people going "hell I'm free to say I think fat chicks are ugly!" but that's not what the issue is about.

Interesting fluff piece that takes like 2 pages to get to what he did and cites cancel culture at the very beginning

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0514%2Fr1012731_
WWW.ESPN.COM

A year ago, Phil Mickelson was on top of the world, golf's oldest major champion at age 50. This week, he won't be at the PGA Championship. How did it all fall apart so fast?

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

The issue isn't that he called her not beautiful (though obviously he's a dick and uses his fame to hurt others), it's that he insisted that her beauty was being forced by some authoritarian conspiracy on society. But this type of framing (in the article headline) generates outrage in the comments and gets people to share. Lots of people going "hell I'm free to say I think fat chicks are ugly!" but that's not what the issue is about.

It’s almost like black holes are jealous of the tremendous amount of ass that Jordan Peterson is capable of sucking.

fc67345271ed3e3ad701735d064b8e8ef6ec6fc8

4 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

People who write these articles should be placed in prison.

I am BEGGING you both to look at the reply to the original tweet the OP added. 

• Haha 2
  • Sicko 1

Just now, thewhyteboar said:

Really interesting thread on all the different Tank Man photos that are out there. 

The diplomatic cable from the UK embassy about the Tiananmen Square massacre is quite chilling to read: