Bill and Melinda Gates to divorce after 27 years of marriage.

More dirt is being pulled up about him having affairs in the early 2000's and also his relationship with Epstein. I just have a feeling he was messing around with under age girls with the guidance of that monster.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

More dirt is being pulled up about him having affairs in the early 2000's and also his relationship with Epstein. I just have a feeling he was messing around with under age girls with the guidance of that monster.

34 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Remember how bill gates was the good billionaire lmao

Bill Gates Oops GIF by CBS News

210516-Laquilet-epstein-gates-tease_jk9f
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

The prize “is what Bill wants more than anything else in the world,” one former Gates Foundation employee said.

But the Microsoft mogul may have been angling for another perk by networking with Epstein: Gates hoped the well-connected pervert could help him secure the Nobel Peace Prize, one former Gates Foundation employee told The Daily Beast.

“He thought that Jeffrey would be able to help him, that he would know the right people, or some kind of way to massage things, so he could get the Nobel Peace Prize.”

I'm convinced Robert Reich is who b_m_b_m actually is. This was a post from him yesterday:

"Bill Gates' carefully curated public persona as the “good billionaire” has come crashing down around him. After coming out against waiving vaccine patents, a move directly in opposition to the international community and human rights organizations, his divorce from Melinda French Gates sparked a deluge of reporting regarding his personal life. Among the reported allegations are his relationship with sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein, the depth of which he downplayed, and his pursuing of women who worked for him at Microsoft and his foundation.

This is why it's important to be skeptical about the public-relations personas that billionaires carefully craft. There is no such thing as a “good billionaire.” Bill Gates has built a sprawling philanthropic empire that enables him to wield inordinate power over everything from global public health to our education system — all as a single private citizen. No one, no matter how kind and unassuming they may appear to be, should have so much wealth and power over so much of our society. Billionaires are not the answer. Don’t let anyone tell you differently."

• Thanks 1

Hey, wait a sec. That comment came because he was responding to @Remarkableriots who said "Bill Gates is another egomaniac imo." Guess Reich could be Remarkable. :thinking: 

Here's one response to remarkable's comment:

On 7/10/2018 at 11:12 PM, Boyle5150 said:

As usual, you’re opinion sucks 

I'll be honest: I thought Bill Gates was a good dude. So I'm in no position to call anyone out. :p 

Here's someone who agreed:

On 7/10/2018 at 11:38 PM, SilentWorld said:

Yep. But don’t expect the bootlickers here to agree with you.

Well done, dude. I bow before y'all's judgment.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'm convinced Robert Reich is who b_m_b_m actually is. This was a post from him yesterday:

"Bill Gates' carefully curated public persona as the “good billionaire” has come crashing down around him. After coming out against waiving vaccine patents, a move directly in opposition to the international community and human rights organizations, his divorce from Melinda French Gates sparked a deluge of reporting regarding his personal life. Among the reported allegations are his relationship with sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein, the depth of which he downplayed, and his pursuing of women who worked for him at Microsoft and his foundation.

This is why it's important to be skeptical about the public-relations personas that billionaires carefully craft. There is no such thing as a “good billionaire.” Bill Gates has built a sprawling philanthropic empire that enables him to wield inordinate power over everything from global public health to our education system — all as a single private citizen. No one, no matter how kind and unassuming they may appear to be, should have so much wealth and power over so much of our society. Billionaires are not the answer. Don’t let anyone tell you differently."

RR reading my posts smh

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

What exactly does a 'good billionaire' look like?

I'm not sure they exist--not because all billionaires are bad people with bad intentions, or because being wealthy makes you evil, but because it seems to me that when you get to the billion dollar level you're basically a godzilla-type being: even if godzilla tries to do something good, like bend over and pick up a piece of trash on the street, he'll end up leveling buildings and crushing pedestrians solely due to his massiveness.  Even if becoming a billionaire didn't turn you into a narcissistic egomaniac, and you had nothing but good intentions, the vastness of your power would make it hard not to wind up hurting somebody somewhere.  And it would be extremely difficult to stay out of politics, since political power and the power granted by capital are fundamentally the same thing, labeled differently.  

I feel like the closest you could get to a truly 'good' billionaire (if 'goodness' is measured not just in terms of intentions but in terms of the consequences of your actions) is one who dumps all his holdings into some asset theoretically capable of political neutrality (precious metals or something), buys a farm somewhere, and lives out his days doing nothing but reading, watching tv, hosting family cookouts and engaging with harmless hobbies like writing fanfiction and knitting sweaters. 

But even then, if the fanfiction is really bad Twilight fanfiction, and it gets published as a novel titled 'Fifty Shades of Grey', said billionaire might still end up doing grave harm to the world. 

31 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I forgot about that. Muh property values!!!!

Confused Uh Oh GIF by ESPN

Capable of political neutrality.

Dump it all into shares or bonds and you're essentially entering into politics via high finance.  Dump it into land and you'll end up dealing with the politics of land-owners vs land-users, and possibly geopolitics.  At least if you dump it into silver and platinum you could just lock it away somewhere with minimal political effects.  If the world operated on a gold standard then gold would be the exception, since you'd be buying a chunk of the global money supply, and thus a chunk of global political power, but those days are long gone--at least until the dollar stops being the world reserve currency.  

20 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Capable of political neutrality.

Dump it all into shares or bonds and you're essentially entering into politics via high finance.  Dump it into land and you'll end up dealing with the politics of land-owners vs land-users, and possibly geopolitics.  At least if you dump it into silver and platinum you could just lock it away somewhere with minimal political effects.  If the world operated on a gold standard then gold would be the exception, since you'd be buying a chunk of the global money supply, and thus a chunk of global political power, but those days are long gone--at least until the dollar stops being the world reserve currency.  

Pretty narrow view of politics tbh