Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (20 Apr 2024) - US House passes military aid bill for Ukraine

3 minutes ago, silentbob said:

This almost gives more credibility to them kinda being behind the trucker convoy. Convenient that just when we are moving in on the occupiers in Ottawa, they decide to start their attack. I guess they’re hoping the cops will bust some skulls and keep most attention on them 

There is absolutely no reason to go down this line of thinking.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

There is absolutely no reason to go down this line of thinking.

We know it was funded in large part by rightwing American money and we also know that rightwing American politics has become a Russian money laundering funnel so I think it's pretty reasonable to connect the dots here.

12 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

so when can i expected society to collapse and have zero gas and food and lose my job because of this?  According to my FN watching dad this is all but assured 

Hopefully not before Elden Ring and the combined campaign comes out for Warhammer 3.

• True 1

At this stage, I wonder how many Russian munitions are going to "accidentally" find their way into landing on NATO territory?

Relatedly, I'm assuming that NATO has conveyed to Moscow that any violations of NATO airspace by Russian aircraft involved in any Ukrainian operation will be "aggressively" dealt with.

11 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

It tracks with their claims to Taiwan and much of the South China Sea, to say nothing of their “internal matters” like HK and the Uighers 

Oh absolutely!  It's very much a re-affirmation of Beijing's stated position on those issues.  The timing is just a bit inconvenient for the Kremlin.

• True 1