The new QAnon theory: snow falling in Texas is fake government snow

lol I figured the lighter wasn't putting out enough energy to avoid the water just immediately re-freezing onto the ball but Popular Mechanics says the water is sublimating.

snowburn-1614029655.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;cen
WWW.POPULARMECHANICS.COM

Spoiler: It's not. But the science is still cool.

Either way you can clearly see the shape of the ball changing by the area she's applying the lighter to.

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

Stuff shrinks when it gets cold. Yet I’m supposed to believe that my pipes are going to burst when the water inside them freezes??? What did the government do to the water to make it expand when it shrinks, what else is in the government water?

Water actually expands as it freezes.

Tin Foil Sparkle GIF by WENS

1 minute ago, Captain Pickle said:

Toronto is more south than Vancouver yet they don’t get any snow.  We’ve been getting government snow for ages.  Who do you think Texas bought the government snow from!

Nobody, why would the good god-fearing Texas GOP government buy snow? It's obviously Biden snow.

4 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I’d like to know how people suppose the government stored and then delivered enough fake snow to blanket 1/3 of the fucking country.  

What they are really doing is prepping people for Nuclear War. Didn’t want to use real ash for this test and settled for the cheaper frozen stuff. Easy to store when arenas are closed to the public

10 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I’d like to know how people suppose the government stored and then delivered enough fake snow to blanket 1/3 of the fucking country.  

Some of these motherfuckers think Jews started California wildfires with space lasers, one of whom harasses school shooting survivors while outdoors. We’re not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Powder is the best because you don't die when shoveling 8"+ of it

Like a month or so back we got like 2 feet of snow so heavy my snow blower choked on it. It was heavy enough that it turned the bottom inch into a sheet of ice. There are still remnants of that ice on my driveway... mostly because I've been lazy about salting it to death.

I'll take powder any day. The only issue with powder is when the wind blows it back in your face. That's not fun on below freezing days.