Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

8 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

One thing to keep in mind with AZ is that it is full of old people who have always voted by mail. So don't get too comfortable with those recent numbers not being enough for Trump.

I hate to be a chicken little but that AZ news was not good for Biden. 

Not only that but the 538 live blog combos bad FL news with bad PA news (Biden won't have the margin that HRC had in Philly).

And I am stressed again. 

4 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

One of my co-workers last night when things were looking good for Trump asked me "are you sweating yet?" I said no... I'm looking forward to asking him at working the same question tonight :mdancing:

Stay on your toes, I don't want to see a news article about a disgruntled Trump supporter standing his ground 5 times right into your center mass.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Comet said:

I’m confused by what this means 

He needs to win the remaining votes by 59% the rest of the way, which he did in that batch in Maricopa County, but a decent chunk of the remaining vote is from a blue county that may not break that way.