CastlevaniaNut18

General Gaming What are you playing today?

Played more Skyrim last night. The real problem with the game is the amount of time you waste selling off all your crap and then being a shitheel and stealing all your gold back whenever you spend it anywhere. Stuck working today but will probably play more when I get home since that's my itch since E3. Might get back into Far Cry 4 this weekend just to have a change of pace as well from huge 100+ hour open world RPG I'll never finish as a switch between Witcher 3 and Skyrim. 

12 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

Persona 5 or Metroid Prime.  Though I'm tempted to delve back into Breath of the Wild.

Where is the Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch!?  Come on Nintendo. 

Lately been addicted to another mobile game called Girls Frontline.  Usual moeblob Asian ft. guns and girls.  However supposedly has less gacha bullshit than Fire Emblem Heroes or Fate Grand Order.

Played a bit of DJ MAX Respect.  I'm rusty again.

4 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Where is the Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch!?  Come on Nintendo. 

See Metroid Prime 4 news.

Destiny 2 for most of the day. I was going to buy Mooncrash, but I spent my money elsewhere.

Dabbled a little in Witcher 3 as well.

I wanted to play Dragon Quest Builders today, but then I remembered that I will have to restart from the beginning and I can't be bothered playing through the early stuff again today.

Will give Fortnite another go, played 1 match Friday night and it was OK.  I got sniped by someone I didn't even see, but that will teach me not to walk around in the open! 

I finally got around to playing and finished Hyper Light Drifter. Good game.

Now I just got Hollow Knight for Switch. Might get Mario Tennis. Unsure since the SP is so lacking and I'm not sure I'll be competitive online.

11 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

I just played Fallout Shelter on PS4.

Is that good?

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Is that good?

It's a good time waster. I try to boot it up everytime I turn on my switch.  My one complaint about both the PS4 and switch ports is the lack of the option to use the dpad for moving your cursor to different rooms in your vault.

Played about 3 hours of Papers Please just now.

Spoiler

The fucking bomb threat though lmfao.

Also saved Sergiu.  Gotta help a bro out.

Currently doing a new game + of dark souls remastered, playing hollow knight, playing Skyrim, and actually a little pillars of eternity and FF6.

Too many at once.

I really should go back to god of war. 

Got in about another hour of Witcher 3 last night after the Dodger game. Will try to do the same tonight. 

I started Final Fantasy XV last night on PC, thanks to @SimpleG.  That games optimization is kind of funky.  I can maintain 60fps most of the time, but every once in a while, it drops to like 5fps, for what seems like no good reason.  Game looks very nice.

COD WWII map pack #3 dropped today. DLC The United Front. Maps are pretty fun. 

MLB The Show 18 

Mario Tennis

I'll be playing nothing over the weekend, just a bit too busy (unless it's very early on Saturday, but then I'd rather tidy and walk the dog).  I'm aiming to try and complete Persona 5 in the next 10 days of so, 65 hours in and on the last palace so, depending on how long that takes...

I'm almost more excited just to play a different style of game now, but I want to see it through. 

Watching the trailer for Beyond Good and Evil 2 got me interested in the first game. The HD version that came out for the 360 was BC on Xbox so going through it right now. Definitely has personality and charm. My biggest gripe with it is you can't invert the Y camera with out inverting the X as well :angry: Makes it that much more harder to get through but I'm enjoying it so far.

Almost back to where I was in Pokémon Quest before I sold my Switch. (and lost all my game saves) 

I WILL finish this game before the Let's Go games come out, and I will finish it without spending money. 

Going to bite the bullet and restart Dragon Quest Builders this weekend as well.  I really like the game, but I played the demo before I bought it, so restarting it will mean playing the first couple of hours, which are pretty straight forward, for the 3rd time... 

Y’s VIII Lacrimosa of DANA on SWITCH. Played for the first 3 hours and the game is incredible. 

Y’s VIII Lacrimosa of DANA on the SWITCH. If anyone is on the fence about this game, don’t be. It’s awesome.