What are you playing today?

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I'm going to check out Halo today just to see if it holds up. I really enjoyed the campaign. 

Oh, the gameplay absolutely holds up. Halo Infinite feels great, it feels like halo, it's just very content light. It's a game that honestly should have been released this fall. People would have been upset last year, but a content complete halo in time for x-mas 2022 would have been excellent. Instead it was completely forgotten. 

• True 1

25 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

People would have been upset last year, but a content complete halo in time for x-mas 2022 would have been excellent. Instead it was completely forgotten. 

People were upset it was delayed, upset that it came out, would have been upset if it was delayed last year. People are the worst.

I’ve been really sick but in brief moments I’ve felt up for a little gaming, I’ve been playing the Sonic Triple Trouble 16bit remake that was released a few days ago. 

If you are normally hesitant with fan games, don’t be here, this is the real deal, it’s incredible. Sega should seriously contact him and get this released officially and on consoles, charge $25 or whatever. I’m only half way through but it stands up next to the classics (sonic 1-knuckles+mania) as another solid entry now. It’s not just the graphics, it’s highly expanded to feel more like a proper 16bit Sonic, the level design is A tier Sonic.

And yes it runs on the deck perfectly. You need to install it in desktop mode, and you will have to install Bottles if you haven’t yet, but then you can add it as a non steam shortcut and going forward launch it from Steam OS.

HIGHLY recommended:

4 hours ago, stepee said:

It’s like that famous Miyamoto quote: “A rushed game is bad forever, but a delayed game can still be a piece of shit like Star Fox Zero”

It’s only shit if you can’t come to grips with the controls.  Which are, frankly, a pain.

Game’s not for everyone.  Its a modern Gunvalkyrie.

1 minute ago, crispy4000 said:

It’s only shit if you can’t come to grips with the controls.  Which are, frankly, a pain.  

Game’s not for everyone.  Its a modern Gunvalkyrie.

I thought you’d protest a bit, but it was the only game I could think of to make the joke land :P

I played 3 years of Horizon Forbidden West. I took my time and took advantage of looking at lush beauty that can be seen throughout the very small world I explored.

The details are impressive and some of the vicious acting among the main characters is very compelling. It's hit or miss but mostly isn't spot on. I'm no too far in the game but I knew it was special.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Damnit, that was Miyamoto?

"My role was to really encourage our team to break away from what other music games were doing...Because other games in the so-called music game genre up until now haven't been about creating music, but about rhythm matching."

_MG_4462.JPG?auto=webp&fit=crop&height=6
WWW.CNET.COM

Creator of games like <i>Super Mario Bros.</i> and <i>Donkey Kong</i> sits down to talk about his latest title--one Nintendo hopes will be a holiday hit.

45 minutes ago, Biggie said:

So I gotta ask. PS5 or Xbox Series X?

If I absolutely had to choose it would be the PS5. Not because it's a big pretty looking package right now for me, but because the sheer amount of exteceptial exclusive titles, and haptic feedback makes the PS5 more of the superior console. But...that's why I own over everything. 

This also my opinion.:)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

spacer.png

Played almost for hours today. You guys are going to think I'm mental but I wanted to start fresh and with an open mind.

I think I now taking my time with conversations and how things properly work. Previously I was just running through the story and characters and not appreciating the amount of detail this game has. It's a really well done game and on PS5 it looks incredible. 

24 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Played almost for hours today. You guys are going to think I'm mental but I wanted to start fresh and with an open mind.

I think I now taking my time with conversations and how things properly work. Previously I was just running through the story and characters and not appreciating the amount of detail this game has. It's a really well done game and on PS5 it looks incredible. 

Yes we think you’re mental but not because of this game. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Believe it or not Bigs, but I've been playing GT7 all morning. I was a big fan back in the day and this reminds me of those titles a lot. Gorgeous to look at, too.

It’s a great race game. I need to get back to it since additional Cafe missions were added in the last update. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Nice! Yea, the cafe works for me in terms of progressing. The racing is tight and fair, too. 

There are a few of the missions that I can’t beat. Some of them are difficult as fuck. License tests are more forgiving. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

There are a few of the missions that I can’t beat. Some of them are difficult as fuck. License tests are more forgiving. 

After screwing around with licenses I decided to play as Blake Griffin and make some progress in that. Lasted 20 minutes 😆 

More Metroid Dread (shock). I’ve just beaten a boss and unlocked a new beam. I continue to really like this game, the fact it’s not a walk over, though I’ve had some silly moments and felt like I’ve hit a brick wall to realise I could have shot a block, or hadn’t looked closely enough at a door type. 

• Halal 1

Made it to Rocket Town in Final Fantasy VII. In the Shinra Mansion I had to disable the 60 fps mod in order to be able to enter the combo for the safe (with it on it was too hard to precisely pick numbers), the standard 15 fps in battles was brutal but after getting the safe open and beating the boss I saved and enable 60 fps again.

Was bored and wanted to see what types of idle games were on steam. Stumbled across this game. It's not too bad, actually I thought it is impressive for what it is. The graphics are pretty good (There is an "exquisite" graphics setting) and you can customize the look of all of the characters. It's not like a typical idle game because there are parts where you have to navigate around a map to initiate battles (but there is an idle element going on in the background.) Also, it doesn't smack you in the face with monetization everywhere you look. I guess the worst thing I could say is the translation is a bit rough but it seems like the norm for these kinds of these games these days. I feel like whoever the people are who translated it machine translated it and never asked a native speaker if the language was correct. :p

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1660282990
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Idle or play whenever and wherever you want. Customize the looking of your favorite Angels. Automatically accumulate resources all the time.

:sickos:

Im playing Halo Reach. I'm doing the whole MCC in order, but im skipping the first because I've already beat it too many times, and it honestly doesn't hold up gameplay wise. I know that game beat for beat. Im holding off on Infinite until coop and/or forge drops. 

Honestly, I forgot just how good Reach was after the trash that was Halo 4. I hadn't played it since release. 

One thing I don't miss, clicking thumb sticks to zoom weapons! 

• Halal 1