Xbox Series X | S OT - Power Your Dreams, update: FTC case unredacted documents leaked, including XSX mid-generation refresh, new gyro/haptic-enabled controller, and next-generation plans for 2028

Pikachu

31 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Is the S worth getting? Can't find an X anywhere

Ive thought about using my credit for it, but the fact that it doesn’t play the One X enhanced versions of Xbox One and BC games is a turn off. You have games at 900p still on Series S that are 4k on last gens Xbox One X. It’ll be better for newer games as they come out for the most part, unless you want 4k, then the Xbox One X is better there too. If 1440p/30 and 1080p/60 for new releases sounds good to you then it would work.

• Sad 1
  • True 1

37 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Wal-Mart will have the X in stock online; however, I suggest that you become a Walmart Plus subscriber to try to get it.

ps5-and-series-x-controller-split.jpg
WWW.VIDEOGAMESCHRONICLE.COM

The consoles will be available to buy online starting on November 22…

2 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Yes. it is. Even if it's to hold you over until the Series X is readily available. My buddy wants a Series X but settled for a Series S. The loading times are worth it alone. Then there is the next gen upgrades like being able to play 2042 with current gen players. I have a Series S in my office and play it on a 1080p 144hz screen and it plays great.

So gamestop sent me a countdown email that is for in 2 days and 4 hours when their Black Friday sale starts. Anyone know if that is when specially one would expect Series X to be in stock for online Gamestop? I really only want to get it if I can use my gamestop credit. 

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

So gamestop sent me a countdown email that is for in 2 days and 4 hours when their Black Friday sale starts. Anyone know if that is when specially one would expect Series X to be in stock for online Gamestop? I really only want to get it if I can use my gamestop credit. 

Current rumor is they are in store only, also they mostly do bundles so expect it to be a bit pricier then usual.

GameStop-PS5-Xbox-Series-X-Nintendo-Swit
GAMINGINTEL.COM

GameStop is having a PS5, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch bundle restock for Black Friday, here are all the details about these bundles.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Got my All Access Series X today :mdancing:

So.. I've had a Series S for a while, and it's been great, but now I'm looking for a game that really shows off the power of the series X. I realize it's not going to be a night and day difference, but what are some good games that really stand out? (FH5 is a given).

I hoping I get to pick mine up today!?

• Like 1

A friend of mine who apparently is some long time MS customer, got one of those special emails(with a personalized link) from Microsoft letting him know that bundles were available to purchase from some pool of inventory they had set aside.  He got one and a game for just over 500.  Lucky bastard.

10 hours ago, Dre801 said:

A friend of mine who apparently is some long time MS customer, got one of those special emails(with a personalized link) from Microsoft letting him know that bundles were available to purchase from some pool of inventory they had set aside.  He got one and a game for just over 500.  Lucky bastard.

I just got one of those emails as well. Even clicked on it to see if it would let me do it. Figures it would happen right after I finally snagged s Series X through Best Buy. When it rains it pours I guess. If I had the money I would've totally bought a bundle and just sold the console to someone on here who was unable to find one.

19 hours ago, Dre801 said:

I did the same.  Had to select an extra controller and a digital game.  I just chose gtav because it was only $15.  I didn’t know Microsoft was doing this at the time, so I didn’t think it would work!