Xbox Series X | S OT - Power Your Dreams, update: FTC case unredacted documents leaked, including XSX mid-generation refresh, new gyro/haptic-enabled controller, and next-generation plans for 2028

Pikachu

53 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

PS5 gonna have ratchet and clank, FF16, and horizon in 2021. XSX might have Halo. Unless you are a massive Game Pass user, PS5 gonna have the better exclusives this year. 

Yep. I'm aiming at a ps5 pretty soon. For those reasons you listed but to also play my current games at 60.

9 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I have both and haven't turned my PS5 on in over a month. Should probably do that to make sure it still works :p By the way welcome back @The Dude been a minute.

Good to see ya still around Skillz, yea been a bit...I had a little stint a year or so ago , but I do so much more gaming these days than forums which is good I guess lol but yea outside of my discord I don't really frequent any forums anymore so figured maybe chipping in here will be good enough for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Xbox Series X and S (10 November 2020) OT - Power Your Dreams, update: "FPS Boost" mode for backwards compatible titles launches today
On 1/30/2021 at 2:55 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

I have both and haven't turned my PS5 on in over a month. Should probably do that to make sure it still works :p By the way welcome back @The Dude been a minute.

Im in the opposite boat. Finally played Medium on Series X when it released.

I will get around to it more soon though, need to play gears 5.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@best3444 Check Target. They've got a drop of a bunch of consoles today.

Thanks a lot! I'm holding off on it for now. I just don't see a reason yet to get it. Immortals Fenyx Rising is running at 30 and I love it. I'm not in a hurry but thanks. 

I had one where I could have picked it up in Chicago lol.

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Thanks a lot! I'm holding off on it for now. I just don't see a reason yet to get it. Immortals Fenyx Rising is running at 30 and I love it. I'm not in a hurry but thanks. 

I had one where I could have picked it up in Chicago lol.

I had one in cart close to me and then it sold out by the time I went to check out. :|

• Shocked 1

Both me and my brother got our Series X today. I was in EB Games just yesterday seeing if they knew when they’d be in. Said sometime this week and sure enough I got the call today. So I traded in my one X and PS4 500GB slim in for $400cnd and got the Series X. Probably illegal but had to buy either a game or controller to purchase. So I picked up CoD to play with my brother for the first time in ages. He lived almost 2 hours away but grabbed one off the shelf from Walmart. Although it might be a while before we play cause he just became a dad for the first time a week ago today. 

HeroImageTwitchEventAnnounceV3.jpg?fit=1
NEWS.XBOX.COM

We at ID@Xbox, the Independent and Digital games publishing program for Xbox, love indie games. It’s in our blood. Technically, it’s also kind of in our name. Turns out our friends at Twitch also love indie games. When we found that out, we thought “we gotta collab!” So, I’m thrilled to announce the first /twitchgaming […]

2 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:
HeroImageTwitchEventAnnounceV3.jpg?fit=1
NEWS.XBOX.COM

We at ID@Xbox, the Independent and Digital games publishing program for Xbox, love indie games. It’s in our blood. Technically, it’s also kind of in our name. Turns out our friends at Twitch also love indie games. When we found that out, we thought “we gotta collab!” So, I’m thrilled to announce the first /twitchgaming […]

In before people expect an amazing show and then are underwhelmed.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Xbox Series X | S OT - Power Your Dreams, update: Indie Showcase announced for 26 March 2021
26 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It's the Series S. I remember reading you wanted one for your parents house or something.  I know you have the xsx.

Ah thx! I even forgot I wanted one :p Do the all digital PS5s exist in the wild too? I haven't seen those. Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:I'm gonna hold off getting a series X because my parents are about to move and I'm starting the slow transition back to LA soon.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Do the all digital PS5s exist in the wild too?

I'd guess they are harder to get than an S because there's an actual difference between and X and S and the only difference between the PS5 hips and no hips is the disc drive. In fact I'm pretty sure they made fewer digital versions of the consoles.

Ok so I played some CoD last night, stoned out of my mind and these things have an incredible and way overpowered bass. I swear my skull was rattling a few times when some of them kill streaks kicked in game. It doesn’t handle the high notes for the music but I have yet to tinker around with the mixer yet in the system. Looks like it also gave me a free demo of Dolby Atmos headphone app, which for some reason you have to pay for. It worked great for the game, with again, the kill streaks overhead sounded pretty believable from gunfire to bombs hitting the house I’m hiding in Nuketown with. Vocals were clear from other headsets but no one complained or said anything about mine. So no real idea on the mic quality but I do wish it were just a bit longer, as it’s just past mid cheek. So far I’m happy with my purchase

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.
WWW.FORBES.COM

Why I'm switching from PS5 to Xbox Series X for Outriders. And it's more than just Game Pass.

I haven't used my PS5 enough to know if things are better or worse than the PS4, but I can say the quality of life stuff on the Xbox has felt noticeable and really has had me very happy with my XSX thus far.  It seems like a lot of the small choices Xbox has made has slowly been convincing some that 3rd Party games are better on Xbox.  Both the video and article kind of mimic the same points, but its nice to see that some of Xbox's smart decisions getting some recognition.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If only you could find either systems!

I saw Walmart had a bunch of xsx and xss in stock this past week but I was too late. I'm not in a rush and I have to take care of a few things financially but I'd really like one by May. We shall see. The PS5 won't be on my radar until this Fall. 

I'd actually like to trade in my Switch, PS4 Pro, and Xbox one x for the Xsx but I just don't see that happening any time soon. 

Can you trade in consoles at bestbuy?