~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

7 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Well, the president *did* say it happened.

But the president also said he didn’t say it happened.

Schrödinger's quid quo pro

Trump is playing quantum chess and the Democrats had the nerve to try to observe the game. :angry:

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Schrödinger's quid quo pro

Trump is playing quantum chess and the Democrats had the nerve to try to observe the game. :angry:

They did the same thing with obstruction. Trump called it "fighting back" as if the term you use for an action magically removes any liability.

It doesn't matter how many times a mob boss calls it "just taking care of a little problem"....running that guy through a woodchipper is murder regardless.

My theory on the whole Sondland "no quid pro quo" text that was directed by Trump:  Up until this fiasco started, Trump didn't know what a quid quo pro was.  When his lawyers, or the WH counsel explained that withholding aid to Ukraine until Ukraine investigated the Bidens would be an example of quid pro quo and illegal, that phrase stuck with him.  That's why he repeated it multiple times to Sondland on the phone that night.  

40 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

My theory on the whole Sondland "no quid pro quo" text that was directed by Trump:  Up until this fiasco started, Trump didn't know what a quid quo pro was.  When his lawyers, or the WH counsel explained that withholding aid to Ukraine until Ukraine investigated the Bidens would be an example of quid pro quo and illegal, that phrase stuck with him.  That's why he repeated it multiple times to Sondland on the phone that night.  

That's exactly how it struck me as well the first time I read the texts.

42 minutes ago, outsida said:

Holy Shit!

The guys at work keep telling me Trump’s some secret genius because he got elected, but... THIS!

Only people who are not from New York could POSSIBLY think this clown is a genius... someone in the office I'm working at said the same thing. Trump is just a useful idiot. It was Bannon's playbook that got Trump elected.

11 hours ago, SilentWorld said:

Fuck Mattis.  It’s a fucking circus act and he chose to be a part of it. And for that matter fuck everyone being like “oh look at this general dunking on Trump.” 

Aside from a few lame jokes someone else wrote for him, he won't speak on any of the actual madness and fuckery he saw when he was in the administration so until he is willing to do that he just comes across as another opportunistic former Trumper turned grifter... fuck him.

12 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Only people who are not from New York could POSSIBLY think this clown is a genius... someone in the office I'm working at said the same thing. Trump is just a useful idiot. It was Bannon's playbook that got Trump elected.

I always loved that line from Rubio in one of the primary debates where he said that if Trump's dad wasn't rich, he would be selling watches on the streets of Manhattan. So true.

59 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Aside from a few lame jokes someone else wrote for him, he won't speak on any of the actual madness and fuckery he saw when he was in the administration so until he is willing to do that he just comes across as another opportunistic former Trumper turned grifter... fuck him.