Xbox Game Pass Discussion Thread - A Tremendous Value for Hundreds of Games and Day 1 Releases At Only $9.99/Month

Brian

45 minutes ago, HardAct said:

So very proud of myself actually!!

I didn't buy SW: Jedi fallen order, or Control and now there both on GPU  { GamePassUltimate }. This service is amazing as I have said a few times now. I want to know what you all think.  Do you think that GP 10.99 & GPU 14.99 will remain that price? Though I want these games more on PC, getting them both without buying them at the Normal Me 59.99 feels incredible! I don't see how they can keep it that cheap. Or I'm subscribing to a service where I feel I'm getting my moneys worth. Feels strange to not have to justify an expense..lol Thoughts guys/gals?

I believe Phil Spencer has indicated that they have no immediate plans to increase the price, but it will almost assuredly become more expensive at some point down the road a la Netflix.  Still, I wouldn't fret about an increased cost anytime soon, and when it does come it'll likely be in small increments of $1 or $2 so that it doesn't drive customers away.  I've gotten an absurd amount of value out of Game Pass already, and $15 feels like an absolute steal.

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, HardAct said:

What? Where? I just looked, nothing Torchlight 3 that I can see damn it!

Tomorrow.

Torchlight III (Android and Console) ID@Xbox – January 14
In Torchlight III, Novastraia is again under threat of invasion and it’s up to you to defend against the Netherim and its allies. Gather your wits and brave the frontier to find fame, glory, and a new adventure!

On 1/13/2021 at 1:00 PM, XxEvil AshxX said:

Tomorrow.

Torchlight III (Android and Console) ID@Xbox – January 14
In Torchlight III, Novastraia is again under threat of invasion and it’s up to you to defend against the Netherim and its allies. Gather your wits and brave the frontier to find fame, glory, and a new adventure!

thanks

I really should just power up TL2 and give it a whirl as I bought it day one on steam, when will I ever learn! This Gamepass Ultimate thingy though is saving me stupid money as I get the new game itch I just log into gamepass and search the PC and Xbox list and download 1-3 games close it up and I feel better. I won't play any of the titles I just downloaded that's not how this works with me, It's just knowing I just got a few more games that holds back the earge to go get my wallet and buy something I'll never play.....lol

5 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

What are the best 3rd person single player, story based games on GP? I've beaten all the Gears campaigns. I've got my Series X mostly just sitting around because I have so much to play, but I would really like to get some Xbox time in.

Control is great and is on gamepass.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

What are the best 3rd person single player, story based games on GP? I've beaten all the Gears campaigns. I've got my Series X mostly just sitting around because I have so much to play, but I would really like to get some Xbox time in.

Kingdom Hearts and a bunch of Final Fantasy games are on there, also Batman Arkham Knight

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Sunset Overdrive 
Jedi Fallen Order

Nier Automata