High Quality H2O

You’re dumb af

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Sure it is. It’s an anything drink. 

So are you

35 minutes ago, darkness35 said:

Water.

And you

Cascade Crash (gatorade) is far and away my favorite sports drink. 

However since I've given up sugar (or as much as I can) its really a toss up. Gatorade Zero definitely has more of a variety available which is a huge plus, but the blue & red Powerade Zero's are always good. 

34 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Gatorade Tidal Punch and Kiwi Strawberry. But no fucking store carries those flavors anymore. I was addicted to those flavors and no other flavor comes fucking close. The rest are all shit when compared to those two.  

Thats how Cascade Crash is. The only way to get it is in a 24 pack with Riptide Rush and Glacier Freeze. Neither flavor it bad, but I don't want to buy a 24 pack every time I want this flavor. 

1 hour ago, AashishArora said:

Gatorade contains 160 milligrams of sodium and 45 milligrams of potassium per serving, while Powerade contains 150 milligrams of sodium and 35 milligrams of potassium per serving. By comparison, Gatorade is slightly superior at replacing lost electrolytes. See this: https://docsbay.net/powerade-vs-gatorade

Zipfizz is better than both.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, NeoJoe said:

I really like Propel but prefer to use the little packets and then put it in my water bottle. I think it's made by the same company as Gatorade but I voted 'other' regardless. :p

Propel is good stuff. When I’m really thirsty I can chug that stuff. 

• Like 1

I drink Gatorade in the summer after I run because I do lose a shit load of electrolytes. 

But I drink the G2 or whatever they're calling it now, the low-sugar variety. I don't know if I have a strong preference in brand based on taste. I buy Gatorade out of habit and it's at Costco for cheap. 

You shouldn't really drink the stuff unless you're trying to replenish those electrolytes though. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

I drink Gatorade in the summer after I run because I do lose a shit load of electrolytes. 

But I drink the G2 or whatever they're calling it now, the low-sugar variety. I don't know if I have a strong preference in brand based on taste. I buy Gatorade out of habit and it's at Costco for cheap. 

You shouldn't really drink the stuff unless you're trying to replenish those electrolytes though. 

I prefer the g2