"I think the European Union is a foe," Trump says ahead of Putin meeting in Helsinki

32 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Unfortunately there is Fox News, and then there is Fox prime time lineup. Tucker, Hannity, and Ingram all came to his side, and instead of focusing on the press conference, dedicated a majority of their programs to the media’s response. 

1 minute ago, ort said:

I watched parts of Hannity last night and he didn't even play the controversial clips. He just pretended like they didn't happen. It really felt like I was watching news from another dimension or something.

Thats because its not news, hes not a journalist so he isn't compelled to be truthful whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, ort said:

I watched parts of Hannity last night and he didn't even play the controversial clips. He just pretended like they didn't happen. It really felt like I was watching news from another dimension or something.

I’m ashamed to admit I watch Hannity every night, at least 10-15 minutes, sometimes more.

Last night was par for the course.

Just now, osxmatt said:

Unfortunately there is Fox News, and then there is Fox prime time lineup. Tucker, Hannity, and Ingram all came to his side, and instead of focusing on the press conference, dedicated a majority of their programs to the media’s response. 

Those people featured, especially Fox & Friends, aren't really part of the "news" part of Fox News, though I get your point.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/17/russian-meddling-in-election-meant-as-warning-to-clinton-former-ag-says.html

Ha, this is the lead story on Fox News. They aren't even trying to pretend to be a real news source anymore. They don't even have to. They've come to fully understand just how stupid and gullible their audience is and they've doubled down.

• Thanks 2

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/17/rand-paul-sides-with-trump-on-russia-says-critics-motivated-by-dislike-president.html

This is good too. People are only being critical of the president because they don't like him. Yeah motherfucker, but why don't we like him? Hmmmm.... what a mystery... could it possible be that he's a terrible person and an even worse president and he makes us all look like fools?