The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

18 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Black family waves down cops to protect their store from white looters. Police arrests family.

Just as a point of reference, the family was immediately released after it was sorted.  The police also detained the non-black store owners as well because they were brandishing firearms when the police arrived.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Just as a point of reference, the family was immediately released after it was sorted.  The police also detained the non-black store owners as well because they were brandishing firearms when the police arrived.

Cool that they were released but the fact that the Cop’s first instinct was to treat the people who were actually calling them as suspects FIRST is the heart of the problem that caused the protests in the first place.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

At least please tell me when you take over you'll create a place in hell for that fat fuck of a cop in the video.

Just look at how this year has gone, especially this last week.  And here's the best part:  we're not even halfway through the year.

You want to know why I'm a cynical and depressed piece of shit? This is why.  Nothing is going to change, and we all know it.  I hate everything, and you should too.

I don't even want to wake up tomorrow morning.

7 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Worthless, limp dick, bullshit. 

Schumer and Pelosi need to be ousted along with Trump.

Fucking George Will just wrote a column calling for Trump's immediate resignation and for Republican senators to be routed in the election for enabling him. Why is George Will outflanking Democratic leadership?

4 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Norms or some bullshit. 

At this point, violent political revolution is the only solution. November won't fix shit. 

At the rate this is going, this country won't even make it till november. It's in freefall with no bottom in sight.