The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

7 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

Wearing a facemask gave me away. Also reporting him when he beat up a middle eastern neighbor who was so scared he moved out that week. His son is active duty, pretty sure the PD told them who called it in.

Easy solution

Next time you see him and  hes busy beating up some random minority in his front yard. Tape a thin blue line flag to the end of your wang , run outside and salute him while raising the flag to full mast. He will be so overcome with pride that tears will fill his eyes and that gives the victim time to run free.

12 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

So according to CNN, states need to request military deployment before the president can order them in. How true is this, and will it even matter?

It's true I imagine but it probably won't matter because he will do it any way. He will either find some obscure loophole, lie about being asked to deploy them, or just send them in and ignore attempts to stop him after the fact.

Also rumors are running around about lay offs at my mom's county job. If congress doesn't help states, small businesses, and the average joe these protests and riots are just going to add new reasons to be out there.

2 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

It's true I imagine but it probably won't matter because he will do it any way. He will either find some obscure loophole, lie about being asked to deploy them, or just send them in and ignore attempts to stop him after the fact.

Also rumors are running around about lay offs at my mom's county job. If congress doesn't help states, small businesses, and the average joe these protests and riots are just going to add new reasons to be out there.

No bread and no circus