The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

4 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Toddler in Chief.

The problem is Trump has lost any modicrum of calling for calm.

He attempted the most benign, "I support peaceful protests" message and people immediately showed the receipts that prove he doesn't support peaceful protest at all. In fact, I would say what he supports is for black folks to sit down and shut up, but our unparodyable president actually made a whole campaign issue about how much he opposes black people silently kneeling.

2 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

It was so good I didn’t even see it the first time.

Someone said the guy reached out to them and he didn't take the guys wallet, he was packing a knife.

It's hard to tell because it is so quick, but it doesn't look like a wallet. Looks smaller.

41 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The continued infantilism that liberals project toward trump is gonna be fun to reconcile with the power he holds and may very well unleash

This is what utterly infuriates me to no end. 

I have little doubt that liberals did a similar infantilization in the Weimar Republic.

4 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

This is what utterly infuriates me to no end. 

I have little doubt that liberals did the infantilization in the Weimar Republic.

There may come a point where Trump decides to do something and even SCOTUS may blush...but I tend to think the local armed forces (I include police in that) would side with Trump.

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

There may come a point where Trump decides to do something and even SCOTUS may blush...but I tend to think the local armed forces (I include police in that) would side with Trump.

"Justice Roberts has made his ruling, now let him enforce it"