The UI of the Taco Bell Self-Service Kiosks is fantastic

Commissar SFLUFAN

I just wanted to take a minute to sing the praises of the UI for the self-service kiosks at Taco Bell.  If you haven't had an opportunity to interact with this absolutely magnificent customer service interface, I highly suggest that you do so at your first opportunity.  I promise that you won't be disappointed!

0a8qau5j9lh01.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If you feel good about putting good American workers out of work!

I wouldn't call the workers at the one closest to me good people...more like incompetent dingbats. Though I don't actually eat Taco Bell. That being said, I wish the place near me this...who knows maybe it does now. The one we have near us is a taco Bell/KFC (another food I don't actually eat) and every once in a while my nephew will want chicken, but it's a friggin ordeal to get anything from the place because the works all suck and it takes them forever to ring and process orders. I don't know if the kiosk would make it quicker, but it would be more less person I'd have to interact with :p As it is I always try to talk him into chic-fil-a because at least there I can get through there fast.