~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

When asked what he wanted to give thanks for during a press gaggle Thursday, Trump responded, "for having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country. I've made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn't believe it."

"And I mean, you see, but so much stronger people can't even believe it. When I see foreign leaders they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago," he continued. "Made a lot of progress."

• Guillotine 3

4 hours ago, Jwheel86 said:

Electro Magnetic is the same technology used in rollercoasters, steam melts Sailor's faces off in the shower. 

Hillary's EMALS

I said, “You don’t use steam anymore for catapult?” “No sir.” I said, “Ah, how is it working?” “Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn’t have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam’s going all over the place, there’s planes thrown in the air.”

It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said—and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said, “What system are you going to be—” “Sir, we’re staying with digital.” I said, “No you’re not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/05/trump-wants-goddamned-steam-not-digital-catapults-on-aircraft-carriers/526386/

On 11/20/2018 at 1:25 PM, Chairslinger said:

:lol:

Is that actually Trump's mom?

That is so perfect. From the crazy hair that looks like a parody of Trump's own, to the fact that the older Donald gets, the more he is genuinely looking more and more like his own mother.

I couldn’t stop thinking about this. I finally checked snopes and oh my God it’s real.

• Haha 2

It actually is his doing that oil is so low right now, mostly because he is allowing Russia to bypass his Iran sanctions, lol.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/23/oil-prices-slump-to-their-lowest-level-of-2018-even-as-opec-considers-cuts.html

Falih pinned the anticipated drop in demand on the Trump administration allowing some of Iran’s biggest customers to continue buying that nation’s crude despite U.S. sanctions on the Islamic Republic.

Saudi Arabia and other producers increased output earlier this year in anticipation of the sanctions renewal, but the waivers mean fewer Iranian barrels came off the market than expected.