~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Jeez. We match 100% on 5%, and we are tiny!

I mean I got 8% annual salary in profit sharing, but it was contributed at one point at the end of the year, and when I quit I had to wait 10 months for my rollover.

Now I get 4% @100% and the next 2% @50% match, in addition to 3% extra as an annual contribution with no need to match.

I mean, I know we're all super numb to this shit now, but Trump is singling out a disorganized loose leaderless group protesting an organized group of white nationalists is fucking insanity. I mean, what in the fucking fuck? Seriously. It's so unbelievably fucked up beyond all common sense.

I don't think you can support Trump in ANY capacity and not be considered a racist shithead anymore. Even if you don't have a racist bone in your body, you've chosen your side and you chose wrong. You've chosen the side of hatred and that's your side. You no longer get the right to distance yourself from these monsters. Your leader has planted his flag and that is on you too. THE END.

And if are one of the few Trump supporters on this board and are unable to recognize Trump and the republicans blatantly obvious racism, you are an idiot. So if you're reading this and you support Trump and don't think what he's doing is racist, I hate to break this to you, but you (yes YOU) are an idiot. Sorry to break it to you like this, but it's a fact. Sorry.

If you recognize his hate for what it is and are okay with it, you may not be an idiot, but you are most likely a hate filled shithead.

It's one or the other. Check your box. Idiot or racist shithead. That's you.

12 minutes ago, ort said:

I mean, I know we're all super numb to this shit now, but Trump is singling out a disorganized loose leaderless group protesting an organized group of white nationalists is fucking insanity. I mean, what in the fucking fuck? Seriously. It's so unbelievably fucked up beyond all common sense.

I don't think you can support Trump in ANY capacity and not be considered a racist shithead anymore. Even if you don't have a racist bone in your body, you've chosen your side and you chose wrong. You've chosen the side of hatred and that's your side. You no longer get the right to distance yourself from these monsters. Your leader has planted his flag and that is on you too. THE END.

And if are unable to recognize Trump and the republicans blatantly obvious racism, you are probably an idiot. So if you're reading this and you support Trump and don't think what he's doing is racist, I hate to break this to you, but you (yes YOU) are an idiot. Sorry to break it to you like this, but it's a fact. Sorry.

47 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

The Emperor has no clothes.

The argument is literally Democrats used our systems for get out the vote which we estimate increased their votes for Hillary by x million. Which to these morons means Google et al manipulated votes.

There was a group of idiots at a McDonald's I had the misfortune to stop at in West Virginia listening to a clip of this on full blast of a Senate hearing featuring Theodore Raphael. 

This will be the refrain of Trump loses

Trump's large union crowd at Shell was given the option of not showing up — and not getting paid

The choice for thousands of union workers at Royal Dutch Shell’s petrochemical plant in Beaver County was clear Tuesday: Either stand in a giant hall waiting for President Donald Trump to speak or take the day off with no pay.

“Your attendance is not mandatory,” said the rules that one contractor relayed to employees, summarizing points from a memo that Shell sent to union leaders a day ahead of the visit to the $6 billion construction site. But only those who showed up at 7 a.m., scanned their ID cards, and prepared to stand for hours — through lunch but without lunch — would be paid.

This is why the President always accuses protestors or other crowds as being paid for. He does it so often that figures that everyone must operate that way.

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The argument is literally Democrats used our systems for get out the vote which we estimate increased their votes for Hillary by x million. Which to these morons means Google et al manipulated votes.

I think the argument is that Google's algorithm produced more favorable results for Hillary than for Trump, and that bias lead to those votes being swayed. I believe it comes from this testimony from June.

As a side note, I looked into that researcher's proposal for how to break Google's monopoly, and it's an interesting idea that I don't think would really work. His plan would be to force Google to publish a free api to their web index, allowing competitors to bypass the work required to build their own, effectively jumpstarting competition in the market. I'm personally very skeptical that such a solution would work though. I've never gotten the impression that Bing or Duck Duck Go or Yahoo failed to effectively index the web, especially the popular parts of it.

The secret sauce of Google search is, and always has been, their ability to find what you want better than the other guys. If I put the first line of a popular Wikipedia article into Bing, I imagine it will always find the right article. If I type something vague and misspelled and slightly off topic, Google is uncannily good at finding what I actually meant, where Bing has a hard time surfacing the stuff that I want even with more straightforward queries (or at least this was true the last time I tried switching for a while). Google has the benefit of being able to look through an untold number of searches and see what people actually wanted from them. It's a network effect for intent that's so effective that its convinced people that their phone is listening to them. Getting access to Google's index won't help you with that.

7 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Yeah, I saw this the other day and was shocked it didn't make a bigger splash. Presidents should not be speaking this way. It should terrify and anger anyone capable of rational thought. It's completely fucked up.