What do you love American cheese on?

Anathema-

4 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

People turning up their nose to American cheese are no better than the people who get their dick in knots over pineapple on pizza.  Get over yourselves people, arguing over the "right" food is meaningless.  Oh, you like cheddar?  American cheese is typically made with cheddar and colby, they just put some emulsifying salts and such in it so it stays shelf stable and melty.  

If you don't like the taste, you don't like the taste, but let's not get all high and mighty over the fermented cow tit juice we're putting into our body.

American cheese is fantastic on burgers, the proper cheese for egg sandwiches, the only right way to make mac and cheese to get it melty and not clumpy, the right gooey topping for a cheesesteak, and the the best possible option for a nice and stretchy grilled cheese sandwich.  

U mad

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

it's true, but this would be the best if it was a buck or two cheaper. 

Motor-City-Pizza-Co.-Pepperoni-Detroit-S

I forgot to make a thread for it, but I had it last weekend. It is basically a Little Caesars deep dish pizza which are pretty good. 

Does it taste like sadness and economic collapse? 

12 hours ago, Bacon said:

it's true, but this would be the best if it was a buck or two cheaper. 

Motor-City-Pizza-Co.-Pepperoni-Detroit-S

I forgot to make a thread for it, but I had it last weekend. It is basically a Little Caesars deep dish pizza which are pretty good. 

4 hours ago, Jose said:

Sicilian pizza has existed for eons. Now some hipster assholes renamed it as Detroit style pizza and it's the trendiest bullshit ever.

^^^^^

Fuck off Detroit.

On 10/26/2018 at 8:05 PM, LazyPiranha said:

People turning up their nose to American cheese are no better than the people who get their dick in knots over pineapple on pizza.  Get over yourselves people, arguing over the "right" food is meaningless.  Oh, you like cheddar?  American cheese is typically made with cheddar and colby, they just put some emulsifying salts and such in it so it stays shelf stable and melty.  

If you don't like the taste, you don't like the taste, but let's not get all high and mighty over the fermented cow tit juice we're putting into our body.

American cheese is fantastic on burgers, the proper cheese for egg sandwiches, the only right way to make mac and cheese to get it melty and not clumpy, the right gooey topping for a cheesesteak, and the the best possible option for a nice and stretchy grilled cheese sandwich.  

Nope, you're a uncivilized heathen. This is all super serious and we're all super serious about it.  None of us are being deliberately hyperbolic. Nope not one of us.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll grill up some burgers and then take the American cheese and cut it into four triangles then rearrange them into two smaller squares stacked on each other then close the lid while the meat rests and the cheese gets perfectly soft and doesn't run off the sides. The kids love it.