Have you ever done any HARD drugs?

stepee

Extasy (literally LOVED THIS DRUG), coke (copious 8-balls over the course of a few years), all manner of hallucinogens, meth twice (fucking DISGUSTING drug!). Wasn't ever an opiate user, not a fan of how I feel even taking prescription opioids so never stuck. Thankfully, free & clear of all of those for ... *checks calendar* ... well since May 24th of 2008. 

1 hour ago, gamer.tv said:

Once, on holiday when I was 28, a friend bought some weed, which we all smoked that had small, white bits in it. Turned out to be crack. 

So, never intentionally. 

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

It's probably been over 10 years, but cocaine was pretty cool. It was like 0 to 100, real fast and real awesome. Ever since my brother passed, I don't bother with or trust the harder stuff anymore. I do drink enough caffeine to kill a rhino, though, but I'm working on that.

• Haha 1

LOTS of LSD when I was a teenager... I had a reputation in the small town I grew up in and even heard some extremely exaggerated stories about me :lol: I seen Star Wars Episode 1 and the first Dungeons and Dragons movie on 5 hits :epilepsy: It honestly made the bad acting stand out even more :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Biggie said:

be careful

I know my tolerance well. I just ate some and will feel something in an hour or so. That's the one thing I dislike about edibles is the amount of time it takes to feel something. On the other hand, edible highs last much longer than smoking. 

Just now, best3444 said:

I know my tolerance well. I just ate some and will feel something in an hour or so. That's the one thing I dislike about edibles is the amount of time it takes to feel something. On the other hand, edible highs last much longer than smoking. 

Why a Sunday night? Friday night would’ve been the night to do it. 

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why a Sunday night? Friday night would’ve been the night to do it. 

It's Friday night every night for me lol. Days don't matter to me.