Best streaming service.

10 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

True, but we have 32 users on right now, and they're cream of the crop. The top of their game. The apex of predators. The Johnny Cochran of defense attorneys. The magnum of opuses. The kal of woman stealers. The Steve Austin of wrestlers. The sayswho of name changers.

Most are lurkers. Cream of the crop or not, people need to post regularly to drum up discussion for multiple threads across multiple boards. But most of the exchanges in most threads are between 4-5 of the same users usually. Meaty, substantive discussion is increasingly rare.

I miss the diversity. The group we gave now are all the same in terms of political views and religion. It makes conversations extremely one sided, not enjoyable, and boring. 

The political board is just one big circle jerk. I really like most users on here but some of the shit I read is gross. 

52 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I miss the diversity. The group we gave now are all the same in terms of political views and religion. It makes conversations extremely one sided, not enjoyable, and boring. 

The political board is just one big circle jerk. I really like most users on here but some of the shit I read is gross. 

This post makes no sense. What views are you hoping are espoused on the politics board that you aren't getting? What do you want, MAGA chud conservatives pushing transphobic, homophobic, sexist, mysogynist, racist pro-Trump BS? Spouting nonsensical conspiracy theories? Conversations aren't extremely one sided on the politics board at all, we discuss the nitty gritty of policy even if most of us are liberals and progressives but we still disagree on the execution of policies and regulations. I want more voices for sure, but not sure what diversity of views you're hoping is added. Can you explain?

34 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

ITT @Greatoneshere is tired of seeing me post. :cry:

Watch that video I posted BTW.

Dunkey is great, can't go wrong there. I'm not tired of seeing the users who are posting continue to post, but need more content/users/posts to add to it is all. 

• Hugs 1

16 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

This post makes no sense. What views are you hoping are espoused on the politics board that you aren't getting? What do you want, MAGA chud conservatives pushing transphobic, homophobic, sexist, mysogynist, racist pro-Trump BS? Spouting nonsensical conspiracy theories? Conversations aren't extremely one sided on the politics board at all, we discuss the nitty gritty of policy even if most of us are liberals and progressives but we still disagree on the execution of policies and regulations. I want more voices for sure, but not sure what diversity of views you're hoping is added. Can you explain?

I'd like more conservative views. I'm kinda in between being liberal and conservative but I never see anyone on the political board disagree with anyone. Every single user here is liberal. How my post made no sense is confusing me. Of course I don't want transphobic, homophobic, sexist, and  mysogynist discussions. But I'd like to see people with more of an opened mind about conservative views. Trump was a great president and I personally believe Biden is easily the worst president ever to take office. He can't speak or walk. He reads cue cards and is a crook just like his son. 

But on here everyone sucks his dick. It gets tiresome to read the same people trashing Trump and anything to the right. 

I personally don't care too much as I barely venture to the political board. I rather discuss videogames. 

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I'd like more conservative views. I'm kinda in between being liberal and conservative but I never see anyone on the political board disagree with anyone. Every single user here is liberal. How my post made no sense is confusing me. Of course I don't want transphobic, homophobic, sexist, and  mysogynist discussions. But I'd like to see people with more of an opened mind about conservative views. Trump was a great president and I personally believe Biden is easily the worst president ever to take office. He can't speak or walk. He reads cue cards and is a crook just like his son. 

But on here everyone sucks his dick. It gets tiresome to read the same people trashing Trump and anything to the right. 

Not only do you not know what you're talking about, you're mischaracterizing all the users on the political board. No one there is sucking Biden's dick, we're frequently so critical of him that SaysWho? reminds us to remember how much Biden's done as well. You really don't understand politics, you're just putting forth talking points. You said you don't want homophobic, etc. discussions on the politics board but then call Trump a "great" president when he's transphobic, homophobic, sexist, etc. as well as being a sexual assaulter. You don't see the contradiction there? How can Biden be more of a crook than Trump when Trump is under numerous state and federal cases right now and Biden is under no investigations (his son is, for a couple of minor things compared to Trump's insurrection, etc.). As for Biden's fitness, he works out more than Trump, is in better shape, rides a bike regularly, but he can't speak or walk? Trump barely passed a dementia cognitive test and touted it like he had a high IQ like an idiot but it's Biden you're worried about? Sometimes you just say things like unogueen. This is word salad. Trump got thousands of people killed with his Covid misinformation and disinformation campaigns but he's a great president for getting Americans killed? Got it.

You say you'd like more conservative views. Present to me a conservative, non-hateful view of anything that is sensible and better than the liberal or progressive viewpoint we put forth on the politics board on that same issue. I can't think of one and you seem to be saying you want more so present to me just one logical, sensible, conservative view that the politics board is missing. Just one substantive, conservative view. Because it was idiots like heyyoudvd and ohioguy who represented those views, and you want users like that back around? Are those the "diversity" and "conservative" views you're seeking?

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1

22 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Not only do you not know what you're talking about, you're mischaracterizing all the users on the political board. No one there is sucking Biden's dick, we're frequently so critical of him that SaysWho? reminds us to remember how much Biden's done as well. You really don't understand politics, you're just putting forth talking points. You said you don't want homophobic, etc. discussions on the politics board but then call Trump a "great" president when he's transphobic, homophobic, sexist, etc. as well as being a sexual assaulter. You don't see the contradiction there? How can Biden be more of a crook than Trump when Trump is under numerous state and federal cases right now and Biden is under no investigations (his son is, for a couple of minor things compared to Trump's insurrection, etc.). As for Biden's fitness, he works out more than Trump, is in better shape, rides a bike regularly, but he can't speak or walk? Trump barely passed a dementia cognitive test and touted it like he had a high IQ like an idiot but it's Biden you're worried about? Sometimes you just say things like unogueen. This is word salad. Trump got thousands of people killed with his Covid misinformation and disinformation campaigns but he's a great president for getting Americans killed? Got it.

You say you'd like more conservative views. Present to me a conservative, non-hateful view of anything that is sensible and better than the liberal or progressive viewpoint we put forth on the politics board on that same issue. I can't think of one and you seem to be saying you want more so present to me just one logical, sensible, conservative view that the politics board is missing. Just one substantive, conservative view. Because it was idiots like heyyoudvd and ohioguy who represented those views, and you want users like that back around? Are those the "diversity" and "conservative" views you're seeking?

I love you. Most here can't stand you..but I love you. You are never wrong and are an incredible person. Never change. ❤ 

• Thanks 1
  • Wrong 2

22 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

His parents watch fox news 24/7 apparently so the brainwashing is just seeping back in, I’d just ignore it!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I love you. Most here can't stand you..but I love you. You are never wrong and are an incredible person. Never change. ❤ 

Who can't stand him?

I don't think anyon....*screeeeech*

It DOESN'T matter who stands him.

The @Greatoneshere will layeth the smaketh down on everyone's candy ass.

If you smellalalalalalalalalala

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

• Like 1
  • True 1

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

Most here can't stand you..but I love you. You are never wrong and are an incredible person. Never change. ❤ 

This is a very passive aggressive post. I'm "never" wrong is not something I'd claim. Also, you didn't actually do anything I requested in my post, which feels like deflection/defeat on your part.

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

You Are Wrong GIF by Anupam Kher
He’s one of the most respected users on the board :p 

2 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

It DOESN'T matter who stands him.

The @Greatoneshere will layeth the smaketh down on everyone's candy ass.

If you smellalalalalalalalalala

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I've certainly had disagreements with @Greatoneshere in the past, but the guy is thoughtful and one of  the more respected users here.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate it! Super nice of you all. It means a lot, coming from users I respect like you guys. Maybe a decent amount can't stand me here, I wouldn't be too surprised given my direct nature, but I hope that I help more than I hurt, ultimately. It is true that I can be unduly harsh, but we're talking about pretty serious things here sometimes, so I treat those things with seriousness and sincerity. 

:shrug:

Alright folks, let's get it back on topic. :p

I think "the best" streaming service just depends on which one has the content you want to see. For me that's generally Netflix, just because I tend to go mostly for Hollywood movies and I think they have the largest number. 

On 1/6/2024 at 2:19 PM, best3444 said:

Trump was a great president and I personally believe Biden is easily the worst president ever to take office. He can't speak or walk. He reads cue cards and is a crook just like his son.

Jesus fucking Christ. Great president?

He took the pandemic response team out of China in 2018 that Obama set up, which led to COVID getting out of China and wrecking havoc worldwide. I lost friends and family members to that fucking pandemic (and missed out on getting to spend time with my father on the last two years of his life because I was worried about potentially getting him sick), so fuck off with that great President shit you mouth-breathing imbecile.

*exhales*

Anyways, I like Disney+ with Hulu. But I also like the film selection I get with MAX.

I don’t understand Plex. I thought it was basically just a personal server for your own files, like ripped blu rays or whatever. Is the idea that you can connect to other servers and freely pirate shit share legally obtained files with your close friends and family? 

4 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I don’t understand Plex. I thought it was basically just a personal server for your own files, like ripped blu rays or whatever. Is the idea that you can connect to other servers and freely pirate shit share legally obtained files with your close friends and family? 

It’s both. You can share your server with friends/family and people can share their server with you as well so they that you can access their content and vice versa. You need Premium to be able to share, though (and to be able to stream to mobile).

16 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

It’s both. You can share your server with friends/family and people can share their server with you as well so they that you can access their content and vice versa. You need Premium to be able to share, though (and to be able to stream to mobile).

So when it comes to sailing the high seas, it’s just a matter of connecting to the right people? I guess that’s easier than dealing with questionable torrent sites and all the other garbage I dealt with back in the day. 

22 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

So when it comes to sailing the high seas, it’s just a matter of connecting to the right people? I guess that’s easier than dealing with questionable torrent sites and all the other garbage I dealt with back in the day. 

Yeah if you have the right friend you can access a plethora of content. I just run my own server and rip from my blu rays/dvds and share with my family. I built a little server out of a donated old PC that just sits always on in my office. Can stream my shit anywhere. It's nice.

Not sure if they offer the lifetime pass anymore, but I bought it way back in the day.

35 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Get Plex and then message me...

Plex Premium and multi gig upload internet.

1 hour ago, TheLeon said:

I prefer invite only torrent sites since you don't need to "share" and can get what you want right away. The two I use are not questionable and it's been great to use them for over a decade now. But Plex is nice and I'm happy it exists.

• 3 weeks later...