Best streaming service.

Aside from YouTube, which I think absolutely deserves its pricey no-ads subscription, Crunchyroll and Dropout are the only two services I have that always had at least one new something I want to watch every week, all year long. Those three are the only constants. Everything else is binge for a few months and then ignored for most of the rest of the year.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Pretty grim thing to say on Wade's birthday.

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Oh. I just think it will die naturally as time goes on. There is only like 35 active users on here now and we lose people all the time. 

Yeah it has nothing to do with Wade and everything to do with this. Discussion is between just a few users now and everyone else lurks or is gone. Getting good discussion out of anything these days is hard now around here, a shame but it's the case.

17 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Yeah it has nothing to do with Wade and everything to do with this. Discussion is between just a few users now and everyone else lurks or is gone. Getting good discussion out of anything these days is hard now around here, a shame but it's the case.

I intend to see it through to the end. :angry:

I’ve spent more time here than IGN, which is crazy. 

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I intend to see it through to the end. :angry:

I’ve spent more time here than IGN, which is crazy. 

Same, and I'll likely be here through to the end too but I do miss all the activity and users we used to have around here. It gets kind of boring just seeing the same 4-5 users responding to each other in basically every thread I go to read.

• True 1

19 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Same, and I'll likely be here through to the end too but I do miss all the activity and users we used to have around here. It gets kind of boring just seeing the same 4-5 users responding to each other in basically every thread I go to read.

I did enjoy the variety in 2011/2012, though I also think the smaller nature of the board makes it enjoyable to speak since I don't feel as if I'm stepping on egg shells. Reset has a huge userbase, but many times I just don't say anything on the off-topic board. And even on the gaming side, you have a lot of people suspicious of your motives for seemingly innocuous things.

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

I did enjoy the variety in 2011/2012, though I also think the smaller nature of the board makes it enjoyable to speak since I don't feel as if I'm stepping on egg shells. Reset has a huge userbase, but many times I just don't say anything on the off-topic board. And even on the gaming side, you have a lot of people suspicious of your motives for seemingly innocuous things.

I mean, I agree, but 4-5 users is basically nothing.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, I agree, but 4-5 users is basically nothing.

True, but we have 32 users on right now, and they're cream of the crop. The top of their game. The apex of predators. The Johnny Cochran of defense attorneys. The magnum of opuses. The kal of woman stealers. The Steve Austin of wrestlers. The sayswho of name changers.

• Haha 2