Xi: “Have kids”, Chinese women: “No”

https://archive.ph/BRCeF

Chinese women have had it. Their response to Beijing’s demands for more children? No. 

Fed up with government harassment and wary of the sacrifices of child-rearing, many young women are putting themselves ahead of what Beijing and their families want. Their refusal has set off a crisis for the Communist Party, which desperately needs more babies to rejuvenate China’s aging population.

With the number of babies in free fall—fewer than 10 million were born in 2022, compared with around 16 million in 2012—China is headed toward a demographic collapse. China’s population, now around 1.4 billion, is likely to drop to just around half a billion by 2100, according to some projections. Women are taking the blame. 

• Haha 2
  • Sicko 1

54 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

You can thank all the brown people for preventing a similar demographic collapse in this nation.

EDIT: I’m not joking.

And the problem that many Asian countries like China, Japan, and South Korea have is that they would rather have their nations shrivel away than allow mass migration.  In 2020, China naturalized a whopping 941 people.

• Sicko 1
  • Halal 2

"We need more people or the economy will collapse in 20 years!"

".. sooo... open your borders?"

"NO!"

It's kind of wild to me that basically every country does this. Australia is pretty much the only first world country that it's fairly easy to immigrate to. Even the United States is insanely easy compared to anywhere in Europe or Asia.

People forget that up until 1924, if you wanted to emigrate to the US, you could just, like... show up (as long as you weren't from Africa, because that would have been confusing). Asians were mostly banned in 1882 with certain exceptions for Japanese people. Chinese people weren't really allowed to move to America again until 1965. Imagine how shitty that would be if we had no Chinese food @Commissar SFLUFAN

• Shocked 1

32 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Then how do you explain this hater?

Dude unironically walked around a bustling shopping district in a region 65,637 square miles large (about the size of Wisconsin) and thought he was proving something, lol.

• True 1

We’ve looked into immigrating to Japan and it’s basically impossible based on our careers, even if went advanced practice there in no reciprocity for it in Japan. My future will look just traveling between nations and maxing out visa stays as a result since my fiancé will never get Greek residency that even makes that impossible.

6 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

By banning abortion, apparently.

There’s actually a lot of truth in this statement, chuds have been saying this quietly for years to now the speaker of the house has outright said it. 

2 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

There’s actually a lot of truth in this statement, chuds have been saying this quietly for years to now the speaker of the house has outright said it. 

Unfortunately, chuds (and many others) have this nebulous view of the "greater good," in that they think of some concept of "society" should be placed above what is good for the people in that society. Basically, that society is a thing itself, and is a good thing, rather than a sum of the people in it. That's not to say I don't believe some things for the greater good matter more than individual freedoms (they do), but rather that the greater good should be considered for the sum of people in society, not for some ideological view of what a perfect society is.

• Halal 1

28 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Unfortunately, chuds (and many others) have this nebulous view of the "greater good," in that they think of some concept of "society" should be placed above what is good for the people in that society. Basically, that society is a thing itself, and is a good thing, rather than a sum of the people in it. That's not to say I don't believe some things for the greater good matter more than individual freedoms (they do), but rather that the greater good should be considered for the sum of people in society, not for some ideological view of what a perfect society is.

They think it should serve them only. 

3 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Chuds also believe that the increase in people being openly trans or queer is significantly affecting birthrates. 

5 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Chuds also believe that the increase in people being openly trans or queer is significantly affecting birthrates. 

Speaker actually quantified numbers based on abortion records though 

7 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

We’ve looked into immigrating to Japan and it’s basically impossible based on our careers, even if went advanced practice there in no reciprocity for it in Japan. My future will look just traveling between nations and maxing out visa stays as a result since my fiancé will never get Greek residency that even makes that impossible.

I just played through the entire Yakuza series. I'm at least 90% sure if you move to Kabukicho, you can just beat the shit out of all the muggers trying to fight you. Outside of that you can help folks with their wacky hijinks for big bucks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I just played through the entire Yakuza series. I'm at least 90% sure if you move to Kabukicho, you can just beat the shit out of all the muggers trying to fight you. Outside of that you can help folks with their wacky hijinks for big bucks.

This is my understanding of how it works as well

22 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

20 minutes ago, stepee said:

This is my understanding of how it works as well

If push comes to shove you can just do forklift races down at the docks.

7 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

If I couldn't get citizenship without getting married I'd have just jumped back and forth. Maybe get a small job for a time to build up more capital. 

1 hour ago, Zaku3 said:

If I couldn't get citizenship without getting married I'd have just jumped back and forth. Maybe get a small job for a time to build up more capital. 

I will always have access to US money in my current career, but my goal is to never have to come back to this shit hole after I l leave. I'll likely never get it, but it's a goal to have

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

My size means nothing against people who know how to fight. 

13 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Na. Being bigger and stronger completely out weighs someone being smaller and lighter than you who can "fight". You literally tackle them to the ground and go ham on their face.   🤣 

• True 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Na. Being bigger and stronger completely out weighs someone being smaller and lighter than you who can "fight". You literally tackle them to the ground and go ham on their face.   🤣 

Only guy who ever beat my ass was smaller and weaker 

• Shocked 1

Just now, TUFKAK said:

Only guy who ever beat my ass was smaller and weaker 

I only got my ass litteraly fucked up once in my life by an 11th grader. I was in fuckin 6th grade and said something smart on the bus. Bad idea because this guy was a boxer and absolutely fucked my face up. It was horrific and he was criminally charged. But he was huge is my point. :p

5 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I will always have access to US money in my current career, but my goal is to never have to come back to this shit hole after I l leave. I'll likely never get it, but it's a goal to have

There'll be an old man hanging around the homeless park, he'll teach you how to do the Tiger Drop and you'll be fine.

14 hours ago, best3444 said:

Unless they know ground fighting and rip you apart.

I can guarantee this 10 year old kid would decimate 99% of people:

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

אימון ילדים במכון הראשי בנתניה .ראש השיטה גרנד מסטאר חיים גדעון . כולם מוזמנים להגיע בימי שני חמישי מי שעה 19:00עד 21:00. Israeli Krav Maga Association Gidon System -Grand Master Haim Gidon". ·...

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Unless they know ground fighting and rip you apart.

I can guarantee this 10 year old kid would decimate 99% of people:

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

אימון ילדים במכון הראשי בנתניה .ראש השיטה גרנד מסטאר חיים גדעון . כולם מוזמנים להגיע בימי שני חמישי מי שעה 19:00עד 21:00. Israeli Krav Maga Association Gidon System -Grand Master Haim Gidon". ·...

I can guarantee you I'd fuck that lil boy up. I'm 6'3 235lbs. I'd litteraly smash him and suffocate him. You are way off.