Xi: “Have kids”, Chinese women: “No”

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I mean you're delusional if you think an 80lbs 10 year old kid could beat down a 40 year old man that is 6'3 235lbs. I will refrain from further comments. :beatup:

I taught this for a living up until the pandemic, my dude. You're underestimating what it feels like to be hit by someone's entire body weight + momentum, plus that kid is trained to go for your eyes + groin and trains specifically for street fighting. :p 

• True 1

13 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I taught this for a living up until the pandemic, my dude. You're underestimating what it feels like to be hit by someone's entire body weight + momentum, plus that kid is trained to go for your eyes + groin and trains specifically for street fighting. :p 

K. :thumbup:

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

8 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

@best3444 is going to be starting fights with kids to attempt to prove a point soon :p 

I'm not a violent person nor would I ever lay my hands on a child. I think it's fantastic that a 10 year old is being taught great self defense. It will come in handy when he is an adult with some weight on him. But I understand weight isn't everything. Take Bruce Lee for instance.

But when you are 10 and weigh 15lbs I don't care how much training you have had. The kid would lose to someone like me who is athletic and strong AND has a 155lbs weight advantage. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm not a violent person nor would I ever lay my hands on a child. I think it's fantastic that a 10 year old is being taught great self defense. It will come in handy when he is an adult with some weight on him. But I understand weight isn't everything. Take Bruce Lee for instance.

But when you are 10 and weigh 15lbs I don't care how much training you have had. The kid would lose to someone like me who is athletic and strong AND has a 155lbs weight advantage. 

While I'm mostly just fucking with you; are you saying that a 90-100lb girl cannot fight off a 240lb man? Because, well, I have some stories I could share (rhetorically speaking because I won't share their personal stories on here, ever :p ) on women I've taught for that one :p 

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

While I'm mostly just fucking with you; are you saying that a 90-100lb girl cannot fight off a 240lb man? Because, well, I have some stories I could share (rhetorically speaking because I won't share their personal stories on here, ever :p ) on women I've taught for that one :p 

There's always exceptions to the rule. 

Spork is right, height and size don’t mean shit if you’re trained. I trained in and taught Tae Kwon Do for years. 

Also, to bring this to “not about training”, Joey Styles beat up JBL (a huge Texan) and Chris Jericho choked out GOLDBERG.

• Hype 1

I mean, there are also obvious limits. A world-class martial artist who is 5'8" is still going to have incredible difficulty taking down Hafthor Bjornsson. In fact, I think there was even a video a while back of a top-tier fighter trying to do that while they were both at a gym, and Hafthor just shrugged off most things do to his size. 

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

You just want to beat kids :nottalking:

I'm just curious what was so outrageous he had to make a comment like that? It was a harmless discussion about fighting and body weight. Nothing was inappropriate or negative about it at all. :|

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I'm just curious what was so outrageous he had to make a comment like that? It was a harmless discussion about fighting and body weight. Nothing was inappropriate or negative about it at all. :|

I think the “problem” is that this is a thread about China’s declining population on the current events board. 

2 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I think the “problem” is that this is a thread about China’s declining population on the current events board. 

Ah. Lame. This is such a small community where discussions can change in a particular topic and it shouldn't be a big deal. In fact, almost every thread we have changes subjects. 

14 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I think that is the whole problem though, if countries like China keep declining in population, there will be no kids left to fight!

• Haha 1
  • True 1

3 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Jesus Christ Almighty - what the living hell is WRONG with you people?!?

Well, it all begins with when my dad decided at age 6 I was okay to watch the Terminator with him, and then said “you can see the sequel with me on the big screen now!”