Documents outing Epstein's associates coming soon.

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Interesting. I wonder if Clinton will get in any legal issues? Trump? Those sick bastards were on his jet to fly to his secret perverted island on more than one occasion. 

Well if Clinton is on it then I'm sure we'll hear about it 24/7 on Fox. It would really ruin his chance to be president if this the 1990s. 

• Haha 3
  • True 1

13 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

The Epstein thing is a fascinating case of people absolutely missing the point.  The lesson we should be taking away from this isn’t that there’s some super secret pedo cabal out there, but instead that the rich have laughably easy access to those in power.

Yes. I watched the entire documentary on Netflix. It was truly amazing what he got away with before getting caught. Money is a powerful, powerful thing. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Sorry if this sounds sadistic but after what Epstein did for years I truly hope there is a hell where he is burning in eternal flames with nonstop pain. 

I want nothing more than to ensure every chomo gets just an ounce of the suffering they’ve inflicted on others.

Reporting shows it’s unlikely the documents show any wrongdoing on Clinton’s part.

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

A huge trove of documents is soon to be released in the Jeffery Epstein case.

Also:

Attorneys for each of the people named in the lawsuit were offered a preview before Preska decided to unseal the documents. Clinton's legal team, after reviewing the excerpts, did not lodge any objections to the publication of the documents, according to Preska's order.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Reporting shows it’s unlikely the documents show any wrongdoing on Clinton’s part.

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

A huge trove of documents is soon to be released in the Jeffery Epstein case.

Also:

Yeah. Not out of the realm of possibility that he did something untoward but also it’d be hard to keep something like that covered up for as long as it was since he has a mandatory entourage that travels with him and was probably top 20 most famous faces on the planet at the time. 

3 minutes ago, unogueen said:

How am I wrong. Is pimp somehow validated now?

A pimp isn't a child rapist at the level of damn near industrial child rapist. It diminishes what that pos did to juxtapose him to a pimp.

4 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

A pimp isn't a child rapist at the level of damn near industrial child rapist. It diminishes what that pos did to juxtapose him to a pimp.

How do you think hooking works? Like a blaxploitation movie? Human trafficking including children is fucking larger than people want to talk about.

The notion of an organized, secret, child sex abuse cabal persists, I believe, because that is a more tolerable thought than the reality that child abuse is just… something some people do. There’s no need for coded messages related to pizza toppings, secret subterranean meetings, and a comprehensive network. People with relative power can get away with it, people with actual power do so borderline openly. 

• True 1
  • Halal 2

Look, if you were involved in a secret pedo island and flew celebrities and politicians from all over to your secret pedo island to do secret pedo island things, wouldn’t your first order of business be to NOT keep a written log of it?  It’s such an annoying detail about this whole thing, that you have pilots willing to bring people to a place dedicated to one of the vilest crimes imaginable but you will be god damned if you’re going to lie about it on a flight log.  Child trafficking is one thing but unofficial unregulated paperwork?  That’s sacred.

Why do people pal around with Epstein?  The same reason they pal around with Musk, Bezos, Zuckerberg, whoever.  People will spend time with billionaires because they are billionaires, and that’s the lesson we refuse to learn.  

• True 1