Klonoa

Life is Strange

Hellblade

Mass Effect Trilogy and I want that to be the entry, not a place for all three

Super Mario World

Symphony of the Night

Lttp

God of War

Metal gear solid 1-4 (yes 4) but all can be their own entry as they span generations

Animal Crossing New Horizons

Super Mario 64, Sunshine, Oddysey, 3D World + Bowsers Fury, NSMBU Deluxe, Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Spiderman/Miles Morales - one entry 

Burnout Paradise

Hotel Dusk

Nier Automata

Paper Mario Thousand year door

NiGHTS: Into Dreams/Christmas

Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Sonic Adventure

Sonic Mania

Super Mario 1-3 separate entries

Tetris (not effect tho it’s good)

Fallout New Vegas

Elden Ring

Megaman X4

I’ll think of more later probably. Also I assume we all get one negative vote to use to try to vote out a game someone else suggested. I will use mine on BOTW. 

Oh but I do agree no Halo games (though Infinite was real good)

Edit: Man, Halo Infinite is such a bad name i had to google it to confirm I had it right because why would you name it that  even if you had those expansion plans it’s such a turn off

4 minutes ago, stepee said:
  1.  no Halo games
  2. (though Infinite was real good)
  1. wrong
  2. wrong

It's either Halo CE or Halo 3 that goes on the list. Never liked 2 and I don't have the MP memories to give it a boost in my personal rankings.

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

And honestly Bacon you are lucky I didn’t put Sonic 1, 2, CD, Adventure 2, and Frontiers on here 

Lucky? There are no good sonic games. Lucky would have been them never being made so I don't have to suffer people liking them.

There are some series I’d like to represent in a top100 that I just can’t really give it to any individual game and say it’s a top 100 game.

Assassins Creed is a big example. It’s probably one of my top 20 franchises, but I don’t think I can rightfully give any individual entry that honor. Best would be to say Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy, which kind of represents the best of the franchise, except not really anymore if you actually play the games in 2023. But I cant really put Origins or something in the top100 games either. Kirby platformers are like this too, though Kirby Super Star Ultra DS might not be far off.

5 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Lucky? There are no good sonic games. Lucky would have been them never being made so I don't have to suffer people liking them.

I also floated the idea of Sonic R for a second because I love it so much but it’s just too deeply flawed 

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

There are some series I’d like to represent in a top100 that I just can’t really give it to any individual game and say it’s a top 100 game.

Assassins Creed is a big example. It’s probably one of my top 20 franchises, but I don’t think I can rightfully give any individual entry that honor. Best would be to say Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy, which kind of represents the best of the franchise, except not really anymore if you actually play the games in 2023. But I cant really put Origins or something in the top100 games either. Kirby platformers are like this too, though Kirby Super Star Ultra DS might not be far off.

I feel that way about some franchises as well and am abstaining.  Pokémon is a big one.  It’s fun, but I can’t bring myself to give it any recognition on a list like this.

Bomberman is like that for me as well.  I love the Hudson 3D games especially, but they’re not top 100 material.  Ubisoft Prince of Persia games as well.

• True 1

1 minute ago, crispy4000 said:

I feel that way about some franchises as well and am abstaining.  Pokémon is a big one.  It’s fun, but I can’t bring myself to give it any recognition on a list like this.

Bomberman is like that for me as well.  I love the Hudson 3D games especially, but they’re not top 100 material.

I also have some entire systems that are like that lol. Like Master System was my first game device, but I can’t rightfully nominate anything I played on there. I don’t think I’d put any 8bit games in the top 100 besides the three Mario games. Even the good ones, like some Megaman and Vania3, there are still just so many better games. I enjoyed my Turbographix 16, had a different vibe. But I can’t put like Bonks Revenge on either, it’s too janky.

57 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Rez Infinite

Stellaris

Persona 3

Sundered Eldritch Edition

Dead Cells

Steel Battalion 

Gravity Rush

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Ninja Gaiden Black

Okay, I know this isn't the place for this, but.... all of those games are like... fine. At least the ones I've played. I would never think any of them are top 100. They're all just perfectly fine

I could see an argument for Rez, Persona 3, Gravity Rush, Ninja Gaiden Black out of that list. I think only Gravity Rush would hit mine out of those, but those others are also pretty stone cold classics I think and Ninja Gaiden Black in particular is still often considered a genre best which I tend to think typically would belong on a top 100.

• Halal 1